PDA

View Full Version : Official Apology Thread...

Maximus
02-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Feel free to use this thread to apologize to Danny Ferry, Brian Windhorst, Dan Gilbert, me:chuckles: or anyone else you feel you've wrongfully dissed in the last 30 days.

Please line up in single file and let's keep this orderly...I know there's a lot of you.

Begin...

Blind_Sniper
02-21-2008, 06:51 PM
I apologize to Brian Windhorst for dissing him about his wieght and how we should kill him after the trade wasn't going down...

Gatei still pwns!!! But Windhorst is all right now..

CavsRules
02-21-2008, 06:53 PM
I'll say I'm sorry when there is a championship hanging from the banners.

Maximus
02-21-2008, 06:59 PM
I'll say I'm sorry when there is a championship hanging from the banners.

Then :gtfo: of my apology thread. :cool:

Coyote850
02-21-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm sorry for doubting that Danny Ferry had the balls to pull the trigger on such a deal. I was wrong......

CavsRules
02-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Then :gtfo: of my apology thread. :cool:

Oh, it's like that?!?

:(

1B4IGO
02-21-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry for... oh wait I've never dissed anyone yet... Not bad since I've been a Cavs fan since they started back in 70. Oh wait I did diss Luke Witte a couple times. I'm sorry Luke but that fight in Minnesota made you a bit of a wimp.

Edit: Sorry but I still giddy as a school girl.

BlueSeats626
02-21-2008, 07:07 PM
I wrote some less than flattering things on BWs blog this morning.

Although I stick by my statement that he has a face for radio.

Chardon
02-21-2008, 07:08 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/8wfa1e.gif
Those are only a mixture of things that were being said.On the right is CavsRules seeing that Hughes was traded.

Sorry Ferry.

Splitz
02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I would like to apologize to my wife for being one shade above a zombie as far as attentiveness thanks to this trade deadline.

Erbium
02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I was starting to doubt Danny this last week. I have been a believer, but I started to question him....for that I apologize.

He exceeded my expectations here. I am most impressed that despite Duhon being a Dukie, he didn't put the blinders on, and got us a much better fit w/ Delonte.

Just think Dwayne Jones has the ultimate tutor and his college teammate on the team with him now!! ;)

Thank you Danny.

Nicky
02-21-2008, 07:14 PM
I apologize to no one at this point. If we win a ring, then I will kiss all the butts (literally) that I need to.

Brandname
02-21-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm kinda glad I never came down hard on Ferry or BW now. I always felt like they tried hard to get things done, but it didn't work out.

Now, I just really hope all the moves work out like I think they could. This could be a very exciting team defensively.

CavsRules
02-21-2008, 07:20 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/8wfa1e.gif
Those are only a mixture of things that were being said.On the right is CavsRules seeing that Hughes was traded.

Sorry Ferry.

My hair is a complete mess... Damn it!

:mad:

Mac
02-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Healthmac is sorting through every trade he has ever made (which will take him a couple of days) But he is really going to get on somebody's ass once he figures out he actually had this offer in some shape or form and desperately tries to find the realgm trade checker ID number to rub it in everybody's face here..

CavsRules
02-21-2008, 07:22 PM
Healthmac is sorting through every trade he has ever made (which will take him a couple of days) But he is really going to get on somebody's ass once he figures out he actually had this offer in some shape or form and desperately tries to find the realgm trade checker ID number to rub it in everybody's face here..

So he had one deal correct out of, what, 50? Hell...Even Larry Hughes made a jumper once in a while.

(Dunno why I bashed my favorite player..)

1B4IGO
02-21-2008, 07:24 PM

:chuckles: Now that's funny, true but funny.

Mac
02-21-2008, 07:25 PM
50??? Healthmac had like 1500, don't forget he posts on more than one board as well..

CavsRules
02-21-2008, 07:26 PM
50??? Healthmac had like 1500, don't forget he posts on more than one board as well..

LOL.

Well, I didn't get to see many of his post. I started to come back when he thought Tracy McGrady was coming to Cleveland. :chuckles:

Mac
02-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Im pretty sure he had Kobe coming here at one point too.

Per his sources.

PIP
02-21-2008, 07:49 PM
I apologize for being way too handsome of a MOD...

And for co-starting the Z trade speculation and becoming a little too excited over it...

My bad, YO...

Primetime
02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm sorry for those that doubted me when I said "something big is about to go down"

http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?p=215004#post215004

:D

Chardon
02-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Ferry said he got on the phone at 2:59 :-\

1B4IGO
02-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Not that this is an apology but as I said in another thread Charles Barkley just said the Cavs are a much better team. I guess that counts as an apology of sorts.

Mr. Mako
02-21-2008, 08:43 PM
I apologize to Drew Gooden's beard, I should have appreciated you more while you were here.

Good work Max starting this thread. There are some very noticable posters here who loved the "Ferry sitting on his hands/thumbs" comments who are feeling a tad wrong right now. I love it.

I was quite content to wait it out till next year, but Ferry has pulled a rabbit out here.

Thanks Max, W & G, LJ4MVP and the others from the small crew who had faith in both ownership and Ferry keeping me sain through all the rubbish that has been posted.

bigtyme
02-21-2008, 10:19 PM
I too was not in "make a trade now" mode... although you could sense Lebrons frustration. I thought we could have and would have made sizable changes to roster over the summer anyhow.

I guess this trade sorta clears up our draft needs now though...

chiefwahoo
02-21-2008, 10:20 PM
I apologize for my initial reaction to hearing it was Ben... but I don't need to apologize to Ferry or BW. I've always had faith in those guys, and as Karma said, I would have been OK to stand pat this year. That said, I'm thrilled that Ferry had the nads to get this done today.

RchfldCavRaised
02-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Ferry...

As a lifelong UNC fan, I can tolerate you today despite everything you havent done in the past...(justify being traded for by Embry, having hops, sucking at Duke as much as you did for my Cavs)

But, in no way shape or form is there any blind love for you as of yet from this guy here. I appreciate that you have put more players in place who are smart enough and have consistently produced in systems similar to what Mike Brown is establishing here. But that should have been done in the first place.
After seeing this trade made today, I am actually anticipating seeing what you can do with these expirings after we get our championship this june

Either way, for today, you are the man for proactively improving our team this year while also maintaining the flexibility that has some RCF'ers standing at attention:chuckles:

Ferry...

As a lifelong UNC fan, I can tolerate you today despite everything you havent done in the past...(justify being traded for by Embry, having hops, sucking at Duke as much as you did for my Cavs)

But, in no way shape or form is there any blind love for you as of yet from this guy here. I appreciate that you have put more players in place who are smart enough and have consistently produced in systems similar to what Mike Brown is establishing here. But that should have been done in the first place.
After seeing this trade made today, I am actually anticipating seeing what you can do with these expirings after we get our championship this june

Either way, for today, you are the man for proactively improving our team this year while also maintaining the flexibility that has some RCF'ers standing at attention:chuckles:

I thought you would find this tasty.....

http://kaweahoaks.com/html/crow.jpg

Man Called X
02-21-2008, 10:48 PM
I already ate my crow. I apologized in like 2 threads. What pisses me off is I had faith up until I woke up today and I gave up. I was losing more and more faith everyday though. Once again, I'm sorry. Am I still allowed to be here or do you loathe my existence now? Am I the boards new Gooden? :(

BigZ11
02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I think people on this thread should also have to apologize for starting all of these crazy rumors like a Vince-for-Larry trade. Or putting trades into the trade machine and acting like their version of the trade machine was actually going to happen. Had anyone put this trade into the machine before it happened?

kblade
02-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Hey im sorry for being impaitent, I guess the front office needed to wait until the right time. I have always known that but I want things now. But thank you Cavaliers for making me love this team even more. Cant wait until tommorow at 7.

chiefwahoo
02-21-2008, 10:54 PM
I think people on this thread should also have to apologize for starting all of these crazy rumors like a Vince-for-Larry trade. Or putting trades into the trade machine and acting like their version of the trade machine was actually going to happen. Had anyone put this trade into the machine before it happened?

I'll take the heat for that one. It just seemed reasonable at the time given the hints that BW had laid out. Thank god I was wrong on that one.

RchfldCavRaised
02-21-2008, 11:06 PM
I thought you would find this tasty.....

http://kaweahoaks.com/html/crow.jpg

LOL!!!

I'll take that fried with some hot sauce and a biscuit please...thx mate.

RchfldCavRaised
02-21-2008, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=Karma;215186]I thought you would find this tasty.....

Actually, in the spirit of picture giving... I found this in the AP files and figured you would like a copy to hang over your bed for memories of your man love lost:chuckles:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/jojodancer125/ferrykarmacopy.jpg

For the record too sir Karma, I wasnt bashing Ferry for the sake of bashing. I simply disagreed with everyone on here who was trying to tell me that this team as constructed at the time were fine and good enough to go into the playoffs with THIS YEAR. Now that I got what I wanted, which was ultimately, a move or two that either complimented Mike Browns philospohy, or a change in philosophy to maximize the talent we had, I can say that everyone here who entertained me with that debate in that post that night, can all walk away from this deadline happy with the changes made and the expirings not only still intact but also improved.

This isnt a told you so result, with crow for the main dish

I got what I wanted and you cap fiends still have your pay day coming this summer.

[QUOTE=Karma;215186]I thought you would find this tasty.....

Actually, in the spirit of picture giving... I found this in the AP files and figured you would like a copy to hang over your bed for memories of your man love lost:chuckles:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/jojodancer125/ferrykarmacopy.jpg

For the record too sir Karma, I wasnt bashing Ferry for the sake of bashing. I simply disagreed with everyone on here who was trying to tell me that this team as constructed at the time were fine and good enough to go into the playoffs with THIS YEAR. Now that I got what I wanted, which was ultimately, a move or two that either complimented Mike Browns philospohy, or a change in philosophy to maximize the talent we had, I can say that everyone here who entertained me with that debate in that post that night, can all walk away from this deadline happy with the changes made and the expirings not only still intact but also improved.

This isnt a told you so result, with crow for the main dish

I got what I wanted and you cap fiends still have your pay day coming this summer.

:chuckles::chuckles::chuckles:

Yeah it seems most of us here are happy. The must trade now club are quite content, whilst the next summer we can make a big deal, still have that up their sleeve.

The only thing I guess that will remain a mystery is how good this team could have been this season healthy. They had a good record when the key players were active, albeit not in the prettiest of fashion.

This team through to me will still win ugly. A wins a win though.

RchfldCavRaised
02-21-2008, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=RchfldCavRaised;215230]
This team through to me will still win ugly. A wins a win though.

I'll take winning ugly as long as this team is headed to being on the same page as its coaches philosophy... and pictures:chuckles:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/jojodancer125/mikebrown.jpg

I'm really excited to see what MB will be able to get from a frontcourt that can all be counted on to defend their position (with MB's motivation) and offer support to the backcourt on defense.

PIP
02-21-2008, 11:43 PM
You guys are totally quoting yourselves...

Weirdos..

Cleveland56
02-22-2008, 12:37 AM
-I apologize to my workplace today...Nothing really got done. I am a little worried about tomorrow too.

-I apologize to the people who I had to give reviews to today. They were crappy and I couldn't concentrate. In reality I wasn't listening to anything you said because I had the Cavs on my mind.

-I apologize to Moe's who I blamed for feeling sick in the afternoon when all it was me worrying about the potential trades.

Rick Astley
02-22-2008, 12:52 AM
What a pathetic thread! Good thing I didn't diss Ferry or BW. :headbang::fu:

cdt
02-22-2008, 12:54 AM
I'm sorry for being an Uncle Ted while you were on the pot Max..

The Oi
02-22-2008, 01:13 AM
I was wrong. However...I was very right when I expected positive results after performing LA Woman and I Drink Alone at Applebee's at karaoke night today.

And yes...Applebees has karaoke.

midgetstilts
02-22-2008, 02:25 AM
i apologize for falsely reporting that artest was dealt to san antonio. i apologize that i actually thought hearing something on the radio was reliable. my medium blows. i apologize to southern california if they had to hear the cannons try to talk about the cavs trade today. audio on the way...

PIP
02-22-2008, 02:26 AM
i apologize for falsely reporting that artest was dealt to san antonio. i apologize that i actually thought hearing something on the radio was reliable. my medium blows. i apologize to southern california if they had to hear the cannons try to talk about the cavs trade today. audio on the way...Ahem....:cool:;)