PDA

View Full Version : New hope for Willie "Smoke-you-good" Green?

RuanuLaw
10-18-2005, 10:30 AM
Lets get something straight...I beleive so far Green has been a MAJOR underachierver! Besides his 800 yard Rookie season, Green's major runs have been running away from his ex-wife with a steak knife, Asia Green!

Green is fast, but undecisive. He tippie-toes too much, and almost never hits the hole...BUT when he eventually does hit the hole, Uh-uh! He hits the hole with attitude. He also doesn't know how to follow the FB.

But Green cought my eye in that embarrasment of a game last sunday! Did anyone see Green look like he finaly "got it"?

Yes, Green only had like 2 carris, but DAMN, he looked SAWEEETA! He hit the hole so fast and with such attitude, that as soon as the ball was exchanged, Green was already 9 yards down the field. As soon as I saw that, I was like, "God damn that Rouben D. is freaking FAST...*Player gets up with the ball* "WHAT? :eek: That is GREEN? Holly Shit! No way!" Green looked like Rouben D, but with the speed of Braylon Edwards. I swear, he ran his ass off in those two carries.

He ran so fast, and with such power, that even when full contact was made, the force was still so strong (Jedi Green :chuckles: ) , that it carried Green and the 3 other tacklers like 2-3 extra yards.

I guarantee that IF Green continues to run the same way he did on Sunday, he will average like 5 yards a game at least!

I think he might have finaly found himself on Sunday, but Carthon might have something against Green because even though he was good on his 2 carries, he never saw the rock for the rest of the game. WHY? Maybe because we always abandon the run, and even Rouben had only like 15 carries. Way not enough carries even for the starting RB. So untill we stick to the run for an entire game, I don't think that we'll get to see Green's new running style "consistantly" for a while!

Since we wount have Braylon Edwards this sunday again, why not just run it down the Lions' throat?

PS. We should use the "Shotgun Draw" A freaking LOT in the future when a team blitzes. It is kinda slow the first couple of seconds, but when the pocket has developed, and the ball is handed to Green, OMG, he will be averaging like 10 yards per carrie.

cavincali
10-18-2005, 02:24 PM
your basing this on 2 carries...

RuanuLaw
10-18-2005, 03:33 PM
your basing this on 2 carries...

YEAH! We know he got talent, its just that he never was taught how to succed in the NFL. And I already stated several times in my post that this was all from 2 carries. So if u don't drop ur 2 cents here, don't drop anything.

cavincali
10-18-2005, 07:03 PM
ill drop a duece on your face.

all im saying is if he had 2 carries for -3 yards would you be saying this.

RuanuLaw
10-18-2005, 09:12 PM

all im saying is if he had 2 carries for -3 yards would you be saying this.

Are u serious? Why would I? This arguement wouldn't even be brought up if he rushed for -3 or whatever. This arguement was brought up because Green looked like a new player out there...even if it was only for 2 carries.

cavincali
10-18-2005, 09:33 PM
exactly. do you not get what im trying to say???

if he made to bad carriers yo wouldnt be talking about it but since he made to good carries you are. if he had game where he carried the ball like the two time then you bring it up.

RuanuLaw
10-18-2005, 09:59 PM
exactly. do you not get what im trying to say???

if he made to bad carriers yo wouldnt be talking about it but since he made to good carries you are. if he had game where he carried the ball like the two time then you bring it up.

Bro, u keep saying the same thing I just said above. Dude, get a grip. I just brought it up for the point of conversation. Calm down.

PIP
10-18-2005, 10:21 PM

This must be how CALI charms the panties off the ladies... :chuckles:

hughes1988
10-18-2005, 10:22 PM
green always been good coming in as a backup up but u put him at starter and he blows.

cavincali
10-18-2005, 11:05 PM
This must be how CALI charms the panties off the ladies... :chuckles:

hey it worked on your sister. she kept telling he to get nasty. :chuckles:

PIP
10-18-2005, 11:36 PM
hey it worked on your sister. she kept telling he to get nasty. :chuckles:
I knew that was coming... :chuckles:

RuanuLaw
10-19-2005, 01:54 AM
....and the thread is now taken over. LePip keep ur sister away from Cali. Cali...keep ur pecker in ur pants!

NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC!

CavsTalk
10-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok... I think what cavincall was trying to say is that if Green would have ran for -10 yards in 2 carries you wouldn't have said he was the worst runner back ever (because he didn't get enough opportunities) He looked good for 2 carries, but until he runs consistently he will never be a starter. I hope he can turn it around...