PDA

View Full Version : Do any Cavs have twitters?

The Common Man
04-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I just saw during the Mavs-Suns game they did a special on Twitter and how many NBA players have em and I was curious if any Cavs have em. To be honest, I don't know why people twitter when facebook does the same thing +200 other things but thats just me.

MoFo
04-05-2009, 04:04 PM
This is some real stalker shit right here.

Bison11
04-05-2009, 04:06 PM
I just saw during the Mavs-Suns game they did a special on Twitter and how many NBA players have em and I was curious if any Cavs have em. To be honest, I don't know why people twitter when facebook does the same thing +200 other things but thats just me.

I dont know. But its kinda cool to see what they are thinking and stuff at halftime. Plus Shaq is always funny.

Props to the Kid Cudi in your sig though. He is the man, I cannot wait for his album this summer

Corey
04-05-2009, 04:08 PM
This is some real stalker shit right here.
Shut your mouth WestFo3.

Cavsfan89
04-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Shut your mouth WestFo3.

Damn dude did he steal your gf or something? You seem to follow him in every thread and post this. Get a life.

The Common Man
04-05-2009, 04:16 PM
MoFo is another handle of WestFo3, just put him on ignore like i'm sure you already have westfo3. to be honest i haven't really noticed him following me around, but i dont think following celebrity twitters is stalkerish, none of my friends have twitters, they seem stupid in my opinion.

Prophet Named X
04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Paul Pierce has used his twitter to give away 5 floor seats not once, but twice. The Shaqtus twitters that he's standing on a random street corner so people will come meet him. I demand some Cavs twitters, despite how much i hate twitter.

KCOTT
04-05-2009, 04:34 PM
i joined twitter to see what the fuss was, and haven't logged on since

facebook suits my internet dissemination of personal information needs

Dr. Gymbo
04-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Paul Pierce has his own twitter? Awesome. Lemme guess his account name is THE_REAL_CATFISH?

~Jim

Corey
04-05-2009, 04:43 PM
MoFo is another handle of WestFo3, just put him on ignore like i'm sure you already have westfo3.
What I don't get is, is why the admins are letting him get away with having a second account to avoid his ban in the first place. All of his accounts need to be perma-banned. Ban evasion is against the rules, and if it isn't, it's ****ing annoying.

Prophet Named X
04-05-2009, 04:46 PM
What I don't get is, is why the admins are letting him get away with having a second account to avoid his ban in the first place. All of his accounts need to be perma-banned. Ban evasion is against the rules, and if it isn't, it's ****ing annoying.

It is against the rules, and is one of the numerous reasons that Heath is perma-banned. I know I'll celebrate if they ever perma-ban WestFo3.

TAS
04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Twitter failed @ the name branding but i am thinking about getting one.

Northstar
04-05-2009, 10:12 PM
http://twitter.com/real_lebron

I'm not sure if it's really LeBron, but it sort of makes some sense that he talks to JRich all the time.

Prophet Named X
04-05-2009, 10:16 PM

I'm not sure if it's really LeBron, but it sort of makes some sense that he talks to JRich all the time.

It could be. He talks to Paul Pierce's twitter which has been verified as real. JR Smith is another one verified. Plus Jrich. I wouldn't be shocked if it really was LBJ.

The Common Man
04-05-2009, 10:24 PM
its not the real LeBron. IN Sports Illustrated this week LeBron was on the culture grid and they asked "Twitter is..." and lebron's answer sounded like someone who didn't know what it really was, i forget the exact wording though

Chardon
04-05-2009, 10:24 PM
They were twittering in Washington and Orlando.

While the game was going on.

Chardon
04-05-2009, 10:26 PM

" refs yesterday terrible stern must want to keep things interesting " I doubt thats him.

Prekazi
04-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Shaq, Charlie Villanueva and Bogut are twitter maniacs. They post so much that I want to say "Get a Life Nerd" to them.

Lee
04-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Not sure if any Cavs have Twitter, but I have noticed that several Celtics are Twatters...mainly Garnette and Pierce. :chuckles:

Mdog1
04-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Not sure if any Cavs have Twitter, but I have noticed that several Celtics are Twatters...mainly Garnette and Pierce. :chuckles:

Who is this Garnette that you speak of?

Lee
04-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Who is this Garnette that you speak of?

A semi precious stone...The precious stone, Lebron, plays for us.

Mindphaser
04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
I want in on Bogut's twitter. It's probably interesting. :chuckles:

Three6Pavia
04-06-2009, 04:37 PM
There is no way LeBron would have a twitter.

He puts way too much emphasis on saying the right thing every time to risk saying something stupid over twitter.

Glen Infante
04-06-2009, 04:41 PM
When you google LeBron twitter, the LeBron2010 twitter is on the first page. :cool:

MYoung23
04-06-2009, 07:26 PM

No, just a twit.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Sasha_Pavlovi%C4%87.jpg

SanduskyCav
04-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Did anyone ever see this?

Shaq Trash Talks LeBron Via Twitter

Shaquille O'Neal has cooled his Twitter heels a touch in recent weeks, using the social media as a method of responding to various fans and building an incredible list of over 390,000 followers. You know, instead of using it to pick fights with Chris Bosh and let teenagers stalk him at 5 and Diners.

And he spent most of the evening hanging out, tweeting back at folks, including himself (it's Twittamentary!), when suddenly at 6 AM (EST), he seemingly ran across an old YouTube of Chad Johnson on the Budweiser Hot Seat and decided to utilize this to smack talk LeBron James.

Uh oh people lebron didn't make up the camera skit my main man chad johnson did look http://tinyurl.com/da6w3m stop it at 55 seconds

Now, there have already been puh-lenty of questions about LeBron's ability to create original on-court actions (ahem, chalk toss) but this one seems a touch too much, no?

Not to mention almost entirely focused on reacting to the notion that LeBron's camera celebration was better than Shaq's bowling move with his teammates. And as for the idea that Johnson dominated with his photograph touchdown celebration, well, I'm not even sure that's remotely accurate.

Bron involved his entire team in a photo-celebration; Ocho Cinco just posed for a picture flexing his muscle. I'm not saying that this is Shaq abusing Twitter or just trying to stir up trouble by proliferating a mixed message to the masses.

But I'm only not saying that because I love having him in Twitteronia, if only because he makes things 1,000 times funnier, even when he's mocking my boy Charlie Villanueva -- the best athlete Twitterer in the land, for my money -- because he has a coach that bans anything and everything remotely fun around his basketball team, including headbands and Twitter at halftime.

The point of it all? Basically, Shaq's Twitter games are fun as all get out, but his starting beef with every other superstar in the NBA has officially crossed the dorsal fin at this point, and we'd all just be better off if he'd stick to getting his team in the playoffs. Or trying anyway.

Link (http://www.faniq.com/blog/Shaquille-ONeal-Twitter-Bashing-LeBron-James-Blog-21087)

breanna
04-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Ok Shaq, you need to tone it down a bit.

bucksprime99
04-07-2009, 08:19 AM
Shaq will have plenty of time to twitter soon since he won't be playing basketball anymore.

GaryBriggs
04-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Lebron does, but he hasn't posted yet:

http://twitter.com/lebronjames

(twitter hq confirmed that it's him)

here is a list of nba twitterers:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAEWN9c0sDrZmsfUSUOswCg&gid=1