PDA

View Full Version : ESPN First Take

Kiddo
05-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Did anyone catch the show today. The one question was if the refs are favoring the Cavs in the series. Some Bitch of a woman said she felt like the Magic were going 5 against 8 last game and cowboy Bayless said the same thing. THE MAGIC SHOT ABOUT 12MORE FREETHROWS THAN THE CAVS. WTF I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER CAME FACE TO FACE WITH SKIP FVCKING BAYLESS I WOULD BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HIM.

I know you guys are all going to say he just says this crap to make good TV but seriously how does this faggot still have a job. Does he know anything about sports?

LBJ_23_MVP
05-26-2009, 12:31 AM
i did happen to see that and i agree with you a would kick skips a$$ if i ever seen him in public. i dont understand what everyone has against the cavs in this series. i really just pisses me off to see people saying the cavs were favored by the refs when i thought the entire game sucked ref wise. i dont know if it is only me but when there is over seventy free throws in a playoff game there is a problem. i thought the playoff were suppose to be loose and hard fought games.

Ignatius
Some Bitch of a woman..... lol

Jamelle Hill is her name. She's pretty much as useless as good ol' skipper. I heard it.......You never know what you are going to get with that cast. They have a bunch of wannabe reporters/writers, and even players now on that show to go along with Skip. How about gettin' rid of Skip for Woody Paige? I think that would be hilarious lol.

All Day Cavs
Yes i saw it and i was extremely annoyed, i usually just ignore what espn says but this really got me mad. I just hate the fact that they ignore the block from Z on pietrus i think it was and they called that a foul when it was clearly a block but they gotta give all this media attention to the block on Lebron and based on that they say the refs are favoring the cavs for the Kobe vs. LeBron matchup. Well if that was true the cavs would be sitting at 3-0 instead of 1-2.

-KingofKings23-
Road trip anyone?

Cavsss
05-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Yea thats why there was like 3 fouls on West right when he was making some shoots in the 4th. All Bullshit calls as well.

Chris
05-26-2009, 12:33 AM
This is why I didnt even watch it today.

Kiddo
05-26-2009, 12:38 AM
This is why I didnt even watch it today.

I didnt watch any TV untill around 5pm. I saw that this was on so i decided to watch. It just pissed me off to hear this guy say he would rate LeBrons shot at about a 7. I mean seriously, go FVCK yourself and to hear him always say Prince James. He should be fired just for that. Does anybody know where he lives? He pretty much said that he is cheering for Orlando and was so piised when LeBron made that shot.

Northstar
05-26-2009, 12:40 AM
I saw it, and as soon as Skip starting running his mount and spewing BS, I turned it off. Couldn't stand it.

breanna
05-26-2009, 12:42 AM
This is EXACTLY why I don't watch ESPN.

CHIMOCHIS
05-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Did anyone catch the show today. The one question was if the refs are favoring the Cavs in the series. Some Bitch of a woman said she felt like the Magic were going 5 against 8 last game and cowboy Bayless said the same thing. THE MAGIC SHOT ABOUT 12MORE FREETHROWS THAN THE CAVS. WTF I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER CAME FACE TO FACE WITH SKIP FVCKING BAYLESS I WOULD BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HIM.

I know you guys are all going to say he just says this crap to make good TV but seriously how does this faggot still have a job. Does he know anything about sports?

lmao

SoundBreaker
05-26-2009, 12:51 AM
LOL @ the Cavs getting the benefit.

WOW

http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/42d154e659d74aa51b4e2c8ca6e96cb6e2c3165.gif

Kiddo
05-26-2009, 12:51 AM
lmao

I know what her name is, just felt like that was more appropriate.:king:

Chris
05-26-2009, 12:52 AM
I didnt watch any TV untill around 5pm. I saw that this was on so i decided to watch. It just pissed me off to hear this guy say he would rate LeBrons shot at about a 7. I mean seriously, go FVCK yourself and to hear him always say Prince James. He should be fired just for that. Does anybody know where he lives? He pretty much said that he is cheering for Orlando and was so piised when LeBron made that shot.

So he wasnt very impressed with LeBron's game winner? That was the only thing I was interested in, what he had to say about that shot.

CHIMOCHIS
05-26-2009, 12:55 AM
So he wasnt very impressed with LeBron's game winner? That was the only thing I was interested in, what he had to say about that shot.

nah. You can tell BRON BRON made him cry when he made it

kriegz
05-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Sometimes I don't think Skip even watches sports

GreasySpread36
05-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Why do people get so fired up at what this guy says? He's basically a glorified troll. His only purpose is to inflame. He practically admits it.

I don't understand the ire. It's like logging on to Stormfront and being shocked and appalled at the anti-semitism. You know what you're getting into when you turn it on, so why be all pissed about it?

Sir Charles Barkley
05-26-2009, 12:59 AM
Sometimes I don't think Skip even watches sports

Sometimes? He never watches them. He just watches the ESPN highlights when Jamaal Mashburn talks about how bad he use to be as a player.

Kiddo
05-26-2009, 01:01 AM

He said that he was screaming for him to miss it and it only rates a 7 on his scale.

Seriously, everytime i see him i think of cowboys and ranching. He looks like he should be shoveling horse sh!t on some ranch out west.

Kiddo
05-26-2009, 01:06 AM
Why do people get so fired up at what this guy says? He's basically a glorified troll. His only purpose is to inflame. He practically admits it.

I don't understand the ire. It's like logging on to Stormfront and being shocked and appalled at the anti-semitism. You know what you're getting into when you turn it on, so why be all pissed about it?

Because of the passion i have for sports. I just flat out hate him.

mAo_mAo
05-26-2009, 04:19 AM
Skip is just a disgrace on sports journalism.

jvpertz
05-26-2009, 09:23 AM
Let the haters hate. Backs against the wall, world against us. I dont give fk. Lets bring MURDER TO AMWAY TONIGHT.

SHOTS FIRED, MAN DOWN

LETS HOPE ITS THE MAGIC THAT GO DOWN!!!!!!

BlueSeats626
05-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Judging by all of your reactions, it seems ESPN/Bayless have done what they set out to do.

NarlCavs
05-26-2009, 03:00 PM
It's hard to take a guy seriously who at his age still goes by the name Skip. The guy is a clueless fool. I never watch this show and don't feel I've ever missed out on anything.

Unfortunately for these people and the whiners from Orlando, the facts and numbers don't back up their opinions at all.

Taki
05-26-2009, 03:04 PM
It's only on first and take where they always hate on the cavs. on around the horn, PTI, etc, it's more objective, and they usually speak more in favor of the cavs.

MikeSwim07
05-26-2009, 03:39 PM
She clearly didn't watch the game...they shot 51 free throws...

"MVP"
05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
More Mo.... You watch that show? Skip Bayless is a Cavs/LeBron hater. Listen to some of the idiotic things he says in THIS (http://eighty81.com/v2/?p=1709). "LeBron is not even in my top 10. He's still a lousy outside shooter.... I've been forced over the last month to judge him by everybody else's standards because Jaylen Rose has been telling me he has arrived, he is the next Michael Jordan, obviously, under those circumstances, I have to give him a flat out F". "Prince James", Tony Parker is better........ This guy is a flaming moron which is why I don't watch that show anymore. Last time I watched, he and Stephen A were talking about how bad Zydrunas Ilgauskas is (they pronounced his name really weird as well) and Skip was saying why Dwyane Wade is so much better than LeBron and how LeBron is not as good as advertised.

Silky Smooth
05-26-2009, 04:57 PM
I think we should send Bayless some hate mail. What do all you think?

Kiddo
05-26-2009, 05:07 PM
More Mo.... You watch that show?

I usually dont watch the show but for some reason it was on ESPN lastnight at 5. I know they only do that for ratings but it could be alot more interesting if the people actually followed sports.

Am i the only one that thinks Bayless looks like a cowboy and should be working on a ranch out west? Everytime i see him i just think he should be riding a horse or shoveling horse manure on some farm.

burt07
05-26-2009, 05:12 PM
I don't sweat no Skip Bayless.

Green Demon
05-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Skip thing is to be controversial so ranting about him is pretty much what he expects from whomever he is picking on and just continues the cycle. I just choose to ignore first and 10 90% of the time I am all for hearing things from another perspective but we you can give someone credit when credit is due then you are just trying to say things for attention. Over the years I have learned to tune out most of the things that the "figureheads" at ESPN talk about because most of the things that they spew is complete BS. Saying that though at least it is possible to listen to Skip, seeing as how the the former "NBA analyst" Mr. Steven A. Smith would usually just yell things at us and expect us to listen. :chuckles:

Triplethreat
05-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Yeah, honestly Skip Bayless does not know one single thing about basketball, or even sports in general. He says that he thinks the cavs will win today but they will lose the series? :rolleyes:. After the girl picked the Magic to win tonight, he said he hoped she was right (little bit of bias maybe?).

P.S. The dude also picked the tribe to win the WS last year :chuckles: