PDA

View Full Version : Five game Finals

jvpertz
05-31-2009, 03:54 PM
Could be over in 4. Its gonna be Dwight Howard against the Lakers.

Lamar takes away Rashard.

Arriza takes away Hedo.

Bynum gives Howard more trouble defensively than anybody the Cavs had.

Gasol gives Howard issues on the offensive end.

Kobe is essentially a luxury on the defensive end. He'll give Johnson, Lee, and Alston fits.

I just dont see how the Magic match up well in this series. If they had Nelson they MAY be able to push it to 5 or 6 games. However, I think this thing is over in 4 or 5.

They Magic for the most part couldnt stop Lebron all by himself. God help the Magic against Kobe plus 3 other guys that can play.

This is gonna be a quick one.

InBoobieWeTrust
05-31-2009, 03:56 PM
LA cant defend the pick and roll.

LA cant defend the three.

Orlando will stomp the living shit out of them, considering Bynum still isn't 100%, and has played like shit most of the playoffs.

Gimme Some Mo
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Orlando beat them twice during the season, but that was with Jameer Nelson lighting them up.

I am going with LA in 6. They just have too much talent and a real coach.

tedginnjr
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Around the NBA

Triplethreat
05-31-2009, 03:58 PM
I think it is a bad match up for both teams actually, Rashard drags Gasol out to the 3 point line, and can take him off of the dribble. Howard dominates Bynum inside. Gasol posts up and scores on Rashard. Kobe annihilates Hedo. It can go both ways.

Still hoping the Lakes win, I really don't want Dwight getting a ring before LeBron at the age of 23....

Mo$MoWilliams
05-31-2009, 03:59 PM
i thought the season was over?

the magic/lakers can lick my taint

Sock
05-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Lakers will win cause Phil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stan > Mike

WeinerSoBig
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM
LA cant defend the pick and roll.

LA cant defend the three.

Orlando will stomp the living shit out of them, considering Bynum still isn't 100%, and has played like shit most of the playoffs.

Don't forget.........it's all about the Cleveland curse. Orlando couldn't miss a three when playing Cleveland. I bet they get wide open looks and won't be able to hit a three against LA. And I will once again ask, "why couldn't that of happened against us"?

CHIMOCHIS
05-31-2009, 04:05 PM
It will be funny watching elbows going against elbows. And then each losing teams coach crying about the refs after each game

Chardon
05-31-2009, 04:07 PM
It will be funny watching elbows going against elbows.
I have a feeling it will go something like this.
:gayfite:

Gimme Some Mo
05-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Lakers will win cause Phil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike

Fixed.

Triplethreat
05-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Fixed.

:rolleyes:

Or not......

Stan made no adjustments the entire series, he just didn't need to make any. They came in with the same exact game plan each time. A mix of bad match ups, and role players not doing their jobs is the reason why we lost. Mike is still a great coach.

BruceBowensFoot
05-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Agreed. Personally, I think the Magic will choke against a team that's more experienced than them. Not unlike the Cavs in the '07 finals.

RogueChedder
05-31-2009, 06:34 PM
If the magic win is Kobe still the best closer in the NBA??? I say if the Magic win Lebron becomes the undisputed best player in the NBA thus putting an end to this great debate nonsense.