PDA

View Full Version : BW on Rizzo?

ACDC_Rocks024
07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Just caught the end of Rizzo's show, he thanked Brian Windhorst. Anyone catch this? What'd he say?

Scrote Squad
07-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Just caught the end of Rizzo's show, he thanked Brian Windhorst. Anyone catch this? What'd he say?

Nothing too revealing.

-Said he thinks the Magic did the Cavs a favor by trading for VC and effectively losing Hedo.

-Thinks it's going to be tough for Magic to re-sign Gortat.

-Thinks Villanueva is a great fit in Cleveland but thinks Detroit will offer him more so it will come down to where Charlie thinks he's a better fit.

-Has heard the Artest rumors regarding the Cavs but doesn't think he's a good fit in Cle.

-Thinks Boston is the front-runner for Sheed.

bucksprime99
07-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Borffling. Why in the world would Artest not be a good fit?

Sheed in Boston is scary, other than the possible locker room explosion fun.

GilbertForPres
07-01-2009, 12:17 PM

Sheed in Boston is scary, other than the possible locker room explosion fun.

Why would Sheed go to Boston to come off the bench, when he can come here and start? Hes not #1 on my list, but I'd take him if other options are gone.

Thunder
07-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Why would Sheed go to Boston to come off the bench, when he can come here and start? Hes not #1 on my list, but I'd take him if other options are gone.

Sheed will probably start over Perkins.

KIisKing
07-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Sheed to Boston doesnt scare me, we have effectively shut down Sheed before we can do it again. If he goes to Boston though we HAVE to find a stretch power forward quick.

Dr. Gymbo
07-01-2009, 12:28 PM
I really think the best fit for Rasheed Wallace is San Antonio. Don't they tentatively have the Red Rocket or Dejuan Blair starting for them now? :uhh:

Beanie4Heisman
07-01-2009, 12:37 PM
I really think the best fit for Rasheed Wallace is San Antonio. Don't they tentatively have the Red Rocket or Dejuan Blair starting for them now? :uhh:

Dejuan's game will be nearly identical to Milsap's from the start.

Shaq Fan
07-01-2009, 12:55 PM
I'd like Sheed here...defense

*THE ORIGINAL*
07-01-2009, 12:59 PM
I'd like Sheed here too, but I would prefer CV because of his age.

I just hope whatever we do, it improves us this year, but doesnt totally handcuff us for next years FA's

Benedict_Boozer
07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Sheed to Boston doesnt scare me, we have effectively shut down Sheed before we can do it again. If he goes to Boston though we HAVE to find a stretch power forward quick.

What has me slightly worried is...let's say CV signs with DET

Sheed goes to BOS

And McDyess goes to SA...we would be pretty screwed at that point and that's entirely possible given that Sheed has history here, and McDyess wouldn't sign with us last year :thumbdown

bushwick_bill
07-01-2009, 01:10 PM

Sheed goes to BOS

And McDyess goes to SA...we would be pretty screwed at that point and that's entirely possible given that Sheed has history here, and McDyess wouldn't sign with us last year :thumbdown

And Anderson goes to Dallas....

Shakalu M.D.
07-01-2009, 01:12 PM

Sheed goes to BOS

McDyess didn't sign with us last year because it was still thought possible that they would compete. Also, we were his second choice, he just decided to stay with the team he'd been with for a while, I don't really blame him.

KI4MVP
07-01-2009, 01:34 PM
I'd like Sheed here too, but I would prefer CV because of his age.

I just hope whatever we do, it improves us this year, but doesnt totally handcuff us for next years FA's

we probably get a lot more value for the dollar this year. Next year there are more teams with money than their are top players to spend that money on. Especially if a few of the top players stay with their current teams.

This year the MLE can land a quality player (artest, charlie v). Next year it'll take well over that to land a comparable player. Andy picked the wrong year to be a free agent. How many teams can even offer him the money he just turned down by opting out?

flamez
07-01-2009, 01:36 PM
^ And the fact that the entire buyout situation was a freakin set up.

Dice said that he had a "committment" and "goal" with Detroit and Dumars for that year (2008-2009) even after he was traded. What the hell was that about??

MYoung23
07-01-2009, 01:42 PM

Maybe it has something to do with his bad shot selection, uncoachability, unpredictability and propensity to rub teammates the wrong way.

aaronr
07-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Dejuan's game will be nearly identical to Milsap's from the start.

I trust thee are speaking in jest by so comparing the 6-5 second-round pick with suspect knees.

Shakalu M.D.
07-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Maybe it has something to do with his bad shot selection, uncoachability, unpredictability and propensity to rub teammates the wrong way.

But his versatility, elite defense, and high 3-point percentage would fit in pretty well.

The Common Man
07-01-2009, 02:03 PM
anyone have audio of this? it would be greatly appreciated

KIisKing
07-01-2009, 02:04 PM
anyone have audio of this? it would be greatly appreciated

Its not up yet...