PDA

View Full Version : Believeland.......Please believe man

Ghost Writer
05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Cleveland fans need to man up and quit acting like this is the end of the world, we are well on are way to a title, yet all I read in these forums are threads about Lebron leaving, Rondo being our biggest nemesis(wtf??) and Mo not getting it done, who should be in the line-up, MB's rotation etc,etc... are you all that weak, or is the culture in Cleveland so deprived that we cannot realize this team's potential.

Let me attempt to change the culture... Cleveland is a resilient city with tough people and the rest of the world is well aware of this fact.... Now the man in the mirror has to be convinced, so Cleveland get ready to rumble baby anything less than a victory will be uncivilized. Stand-up Cleveland and be recognized remember "We are who we think we are ".
Let's give this team all the support we can muster.

GO CAVS

ButterMPancakes
05-11-2010, 05:54 PM
This happens with every fan base, especially when they're given an extended period of time with no games on, and ESPECIALLY after a loss.

LeLarry32
05-11-2010, 05:56 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYKIcnj1MJY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aYKIcnj1MJY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MG1
05-11-2010, 06:09 PM
It doesn't matter we believe nor not.
The only thing that matters is how they perform on the court.

CardiacCavs
05-11-2010, 06:27 PM
The pointless threads NEVER END.

cav jvl
05-11-2010, 06:28 PM
I BELIEVE!!!!!! GO CAVS!!!

fedec51
05-11-2010, 06:30 PM
It doesn't matter we believe nor not.
The only thing that matters is how they perform on the court.

That's the spirit, keep it positive

TrueCavsFan23
05-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes people do overreact, but everything that has seemed right in this city ends up on a terrible note. People are just scared that again we come so close and then everything falls apart. So it's understandable IMO to an extent.

I didn't see anybody name Rondo our biggest nemesis, but he sure as hell is our biggest threat to us on the court. We all read into what Mike Brown does, not everybody is going to agree on rotation. It's just normal for fans to worry when nothing ever goes your way.

MYoung23
05-11-2010, 06:42 PM
http://www.eberhardtpress.org/graphics/nohope_hires.jpg

KinGLJ23
05-11-2010, 06:52 PM
LETTSSSSS GOOO CAAVVVSSS

Kevalier
05-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Is it just me, or has this postseason been the least enjoyable in the LeBron era so far? Between the enigma that is LeBron's elbow, the team giving us half-ass performances in TWO game of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals, having to hear about how "Cleveland sucks" and "there's nothing to do" here to of course, the endless recruitment of LeBron to NY by the NYC media and even the national media. What is ironic is that this is by far the most talented team that the franchise has ever had, however I'm just concerned that all of these developments may become distractions. Nevertheless, it should be interesting to see how they perform tonight. Go Cavs

MikeSwim07
05-11-2010, 07:00 PM
People overreact for good reasons. If we saw the Cavs play with great energy and play great d but lose the game because the Celtics played better, I bet there would be a TON less complaining and overreacting.

Spencer Hawes
05-11-2010, 08:06 PM
I believe Mo Williams will have a huge game 5.

Trill Cosby
05-11-2010, 09:24 PM
The pointless threads NEVER END.

Yet you clicked, entered, typed and pressed reply.

MoGottiFor3
05-11-2010, 10:07 PM
PLEASE DRIVE TO THE FUCKING HOOP LEBRON

Lionheart
05-11-2010, 11:07 PM
It ain't over until its over. The best thing I (we) could do is to still believe that we can do this. If you bash the team for quitting and in turn you quit on the team yourself, then IMO, that's ironic.