PDA

View Full Version : A link everyone can enjoy "lame lebron"

bob2the2nd
05-23-2006, 01:52 AM
an article by skip bayless. I now have this guy on the never to read again list.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=bayless/060522&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos2

some of his better quotes include saying it was lebrons fault the cavs lost games 6 and 7, b/c the cavs coudlnt grab a rebound at the end of game 6, and that the cavs only scored 23 points in teh 2nd half of game 7. "isnt even close" to a great player.

Best quote of the article i think "But right now LeBron is still pretty much an overhyped creation of video games and "SportsCenter" dunks. More Michael Vick than Michael Jordan."

And finally the reason he bites his nails is "he's scared"

Lets just go for pure lunacy. Does lebron make mistakes, yes everyone does. Should have he been able to score more than 6 points in teh 2nd half of game 7 without doubt. However to say its lebrons fault the cavs lost to the pistons is just dead WRONG.

Glen Infante
05-23-2006, 02:00 AM
I didn't even finish reading the article, it was just an all out bashing on LeBron. He forgets to mention all the records that LeBron broke during his 1st stint in the playoffs.

Yeah long way to go... when a 21 year old is inching numbers that Magic and Jordan displayed during their prime.

Loser.

crazedcav333
05-23-2006, 07:48 AM
21 years old. End of story. I don't agree with most people when they say ESPN completely hates Cleveland, but it shows here.

tim
05-23-2006, 09:56 AM
i freakign hate skip bayless.. he needs to pull that stick out of his @$$ and die.

Wine and Gold
05-23-2006, 10:23 AM
Skip Bayless' opinions shift every time the wind curent changes. His only means of entertaining sports fans is to try and find a radical point of view and wave a flag to try and give it attention. He no more puts time into knowing any of the Cavs real problems than my seven year old does.

Lebron is the only player that we have no concerns over ...he's probably going to be so clearly the best player in the NBA next season, it won't even be an issue.

Save this article and throw it in his face in 12 months ...make him look like the idiot he is ....

cdt
05-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Skip Bayless what has that guy ever accomplished, besides getting ripped by Woody Paige on cold pizza a couple times a week and trying to drag down the likes of Lance Armstrong and LeBron James. It's laughable that ESPN even let that trash on their site, after reading it an un assuming fan may think LeBron is the 2nd coming of Ndubi Ebi. Skip Bayless can eat shit and die.

kevolution
05-23-2006, 12:16 PM
I read that BS and decided to drop the skipper a line:

Hey skippy,
Why didn't you mention all of the records Lebron broke this season and during the playoffs? I'll tell you why, because it would make your entire article look like a joke.

Also you called Detroit good but not great? Are you serious? What must a team do to become great in your eyes?
Detroit lost only 4 games at home all year.
They had 4 All Star's on the starting lineup.
They have been to the NBA finals 3 years straight.

Yes he is only 21 and very young. That should give him some time to learn, practice, and become the best.

Lebron has a little way to go but not LONG.

Lebron is playing with a bunch of nobody's and a rookie coach and they almost beat the defending Eastern COnference Champs. The GREAT Detroit Pistons.

Keep my email address and if Lebron doesn't win a title in 3 more years then your the man, but don't hate on Cleveland and this fine young gentleman just because people compare him to MJ.
Shoot Pippen even said LBJ is better than MJ at this stage. Is that not enough for you or were you on a more personal level with MJ than Scottie was?

Kevolution,
Cleveland Cavs Fan and Cleveland native.

KingJamesMVP
05-23-2006, 12:27 PM
I don't like "skip" at all...

TrueCavsFan23
05-23-2006, 02:40 PM
when i saw it on espn.com yesterday and read the title saying lebron needs to take the loss on sunday at his fault i didnt even bother reading the thing.

NarlCavs
05-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Bayless is clueless. It seems some of these critics expect LeBron to already have won 6 championships while averaging 40 pts 15 rebounds, 15 assists and shooting 60% from the field. I've also lost some respect for Ric Bucher from ESPN who bashes LeBron with questionable reasoning. We all know Barkley has some type of agenda against LeBron too.

I'm tired of the comparisons with past players like Jordan and Magic. Magic came into a situation with a very good team with very good players. People look to the 28 year old Jordan when comparing him to LeBron and overlook the young Jordan whose teams had a losing record his 1st 3 seasons and who took 4 trips to the playoffs to win his 1st series.

Let's enjoy how amazing LeBron has been and what he's accomplished at such a young age. Let him be the 1st LeBron and not the next Jordan or Magic.

TyGuy
05-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Hahaha i knew i remembered that name from somewhere. I would watch around the horn from time to time. Dont mean to sound like a youngster here but that guy is a douche bag. His facial expresions piss me off more than anything and his dumb names he makes up for people, with his annoying voice and yes stupid face(kevin garnot!). I suppose there is a reason why only complete morons rip LeBron James. Guys like him is the reason why I would not want to become a journalist or sports writer.

Did i mention his stupid face yet? Yeah everytime he tries hard to make a point he yells and screams like a baby, because woody paige is bending him over(i actually enjoyed woody paige). I dont even bother watching any shows that are on espn, they all have an agenda and dont really know whats going on.

I guess the moral of the story is, if their is a bash LeBron story out there or really a bash anybody story. The guy is probably a jackass like skip bayless. :gap:

Flippin #2
05-23-2006, 06:52 PM
all i can say is complete d-bag.

Blind_Sniper
05-23-2006, 10:20 PM
What a lamo!!!! Why does'nt he go make out with his man crush Woddy Paige...

TyGuy
05-24-2006, 03:16 AM
Woody gets tired of owning skip on all these shows hes forced to do with him. Do you like cold pizza or woody taking you to school skip?
http://www.dallasobserver.com/Issues/2004-08-12/news/news.2.gif

CursedCleFan
05-24-2006, 08:13 PM
His god damn first name is "Skip". End of story.

SixStringAxis
05-25-2006, 12:04 AM
"Psychologically fragile Gilbert Arenas." What might be more obvious than that hes an idiot is that he didnt watch a single game from either series. Or maybe he did and he is just an idiot. Hes got me confused.