PDA

View Full Version : Holmes Arrested..Again

cdt
06-19-2006, 11:40 AM
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes was charged with domestic violence early Monday, police said.

Holmes was arrested at an apartment just after midnight and taken to Franklin County Jail, Sgt. Loucious Hollis said. He is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday morning.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2490904

James
06-19-2006, 11:45 AM
wasnt he arrested in miami the same week as Arenas???

cdt
06-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Yeah, now apparently he was knocking someoene around in an apartment :chuckles:

He is NO LONGER a Buckeye..all this took place after he left folks. The OSU campus kept this hoodlum clean..now he's in Pitts hands.

James
06-19-2006, 11:53 AM
seems like we got a new lawrence phillips.
that guy was off the hook.

The George
06-19-2006, 12:57 PM
gotta make you buckeye fans proud huh???

god its good to be a Michigan fan

PIP
06-19-2006, 01:16 PM
He is NO LONGER a Buckeye.You have this all wrong, CDT... This just makes him a Buckeye all the more..

OSU is a joke...

James
06-19-2006, 01:21 PM
You have this all wrong, CDT... This just makes him a Buckeye all the more..

OSU is a joke...

yea but if he was the leading reciever in the league you would say "HE IS A BUCKEYE!!!"

TrueCavsFan23
06-19-2006, 01:26 PM
george is good losing 4/5 years to the buckeyes also and being owned in bball?;)

Mac
06-19-2006, 01:54 PM
The thing is, when he was a Buckeye, he probably got away with all this stuff.

But now that he isnt, they don't care and arrest him.

Once a punk, always a punk and OSU is filled with scum like this.

PIP
06-19-2006, 02:05 PM
The thing is, when he was a Buckeye, he probably got away with all this stuff.

But now that he isnt, they don't care and arrest him.

Once a punk, always a punk and OSU is filled with scum like this.More and more I am starting to view OSU like Mac does...

James
06-19-2006, 02:05 PM
they really keep it classy over there at OSU athletics.

The George
06-19-2006, 02:08 PM
george is good losing 4/5 years to the buckeyes also and being owned in bball?;)

nope Good is not having to deal with criminals like Clarett or this idiot Holmes

or like the kid who was drunk driving....every other day it is something with OSU weathere it is a commit or enrolled kid they are always getting into trouble

must make Buckeyes everywhere proud to hear that there big time WR product beats up his GF

sure every program has its hiccups or its bad apple here and there but this is getting ridiculous from OSU

cdt
06-19-2006, 02:10 PM
That scum is always going to be better then UCLA and Notre Dame. No kids ever get in trouble while at school..it's just the withdrawal from being with such a wonderful school leads to bad things.

If only there was a class for OSU grads..to deal with not being there anymore.

PIP
06-19-2006, 02:10 PM
Thank God for my sqeaky clean Bruins...

We would never do such things... We wouldn't even party.. We would just go to class, and go back to our dorms and study...:)

TrueCavsFan23
06-19-2006, 02:29 PM
sure they would,every college has these problems.the fab 5 taking in all that money,we all know how it goes down.when u get caught people say shit,it happens in every school.ohio state owns ND and UCLA.

James
06-19-2006, 02:30 PM
i dont have a college team.
i guess Navy, because all my dad, grandfather, uncle, god mother, cousin all went there. but there QB got kicked out for rape i think.

TrueCavsFan23
06-19-2006, 02:32 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20060103WP_fiestabowl_230.jpg

PIP
06-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Buckeye
http://www.biblehelp.org/images/arrested%20protestor.jpg

cdt
06-19-2006, 03:28 PM
UCLA and Notre Dame might get better grades and be more upstanding citizens..

But we're ****ing ballers..

http://cache.deadspin.com/sports/quinnlady.jpg
http://media.scout.com/media/image/28/283191.jpg

And in the end..both Quinn's are getting sacked by Hawk :chuckles:

And PIP you and Mac share a common bond..your teams' glory days were long before you were born and ended long before you were in diapers..UCLA made a cute run in the tourny and the cinderella Fighting Irish got dropped in the Fiest Bowl.

Don't hate us cuz you aint' us ;)

James
06-19-2006, 03:32 PM
i find it funny how alot of Notre Dame fans most of the time have no affiliation with the school.

PIP
06-19-2006, 03:35 PM
UCLA and Notre Dame might get better grades and be more upstanding citizens..

But we're ****ing ballers..

http://cache.deadspin.com/sports/quinnlady.jpg
http://media.scout.com/media/image/28/283191.jpg

And in the end..both Quinn's are getting sacked by Hawk :chuckles:

And PIP you and Mac share a common bond..your teams' glory days were long before you were born and ended long before you were in diapers..UCLA made a cute run in the tourny and the cinderella Fighting Irish got dropped in the Fiest Bowl.

Don't hate us cuz you aint' us ;)I was at UCLA's last national championship...ED O'BANNON > Buckeyes basketball program...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/college/finalfour_history/1995/1995.jpg

Oh, and if it wasn't for that lame duck ref, the Buckeyes are not natonal champions...

K2 was robbed of that national championship... He owned that night, he owned that game, and a dumbass ref hands over the national championship to OSU...:thumbdown
http://www.fanmonster.com/browns/team/players/Winslow_Kellen/1719477_8.jpg

cdt
06-19-2006, 03:42 PM
I'll paraphrase for you..WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND...

James
06-19-2006, 03:44 PM
screw miami, i pissed in santana mosses bushes. or it was clinton portis, both of them live across the street from my girlfriend.

cdt
06-19-2006, 03:45 PM
:chuckles:

James
06-19-2006, 03:47 PM
and talk about a school with players with bad track records, miami is up there with OSU in dumbass players.
sean taylor
warren sapp
edgerrin james
ray lewis

Mac
06-19-2006, 07:36 PM
i find it funny how alot of Notre Dame fans most of the time have no affiliation with the school.

I find it funny how you are a Cavaliers fan.

Im a Catholic, my church has a bus that goes to ND games once a year every year for the past who knows how many years.

Notre Dame pwns Ohio State on every category when it comes to college football.

Im not denying they dont have a good program on the field now, but Notre Dame has the best class next year and after this season, where the might win the natl ship, and probably a decent year in 07, the rise of the Irish will begin.

One thing you wont have to worry about at Notre Dame, is their players filling the police blogs every year.

James
06-19-2006, 08:22 PM
i have nothing but respect for notre dame, i was talking more so about kids down here. there were always alot of notre dame fans who had no affiliation with the school.

TrueCavsFan23
06-19-2006, 08:40 PM
its funny how u say that lepip,do u not remember gamble getting cheating on pass interference call.mac are u denying that the bucks owned notre dame?this coming year if u wanna meet us again,we will be waiting for our national championship opponent.lepip u guys are good at bball,your football team is a joke.

cavincali
06-19-2006, 08:59 PM
I was at UCLA's last national championship...ED O'BANNON > Buckeyes basketball program...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/college/finalfour_history/1995/1995.jpg

Oh, and if it wasn't for that lame duck ref, the Buckeyes are not natonal champions...

K2 was robbed of that national championship... He owned that night, he owned that game, and a dumbass ref hands over the national championship to OSU...:thumbdown
http://www.fanmonster.com/browns/team/players/Winslow_Kellen/1719477_8.jpg

Thats horse crap. Im tierd of hearing about how lame the reffs were in that game because of the bad call that the BUCKEYES benefitted from to get the touchdown.

If you had the game on tape or watched the game again, go to the end of the fourth quater, when the BUCKEYES had the ball. They had a 3rd down and the pass was incomplete because of a HORRIBLE noncall on a pass interference.

If the hurricane palyer doesnt cheat ball is caught and the BUCKS run out the clock, if the reff makes the call the BUCKS run out the clock.

In other words, the game shouldnt even have gotten to that point.

Mac who won between the BUCKEYES and the irish last year. :rolleyes:

TrueCavsFan23
06-19-2006, 09:09 PM
listen every1 said we shouldnt have been on the same field as them.so if we werent how could one call make the difference?the buckeyes shut every1 up and all those miami frontrunners.

DawgOnKing
06-19-2006, 09:16 PM
sweet

PIP
06-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Thats horse crap. Im tierd of hearing about how lame the reffs were in that game because of the bad call that the BUCKEYES benefitted from to get the touchdown.

If you had the game on tape or watched the game again, go to the end of the fourth quater, when the BUCKEYES had the ball. They had a 3rd down and the pass was incomplete because of a HORRIBLE noncall on a pass interference.

If the hurricane palyer doesnt cheat ball is caught and the BUCKS run out the clock, if the reff makes the call the BUCKS run out the clock.

In other words, the game shouldnt even have gotten to that point.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/BPike309/Whambulance2.jpg

cdt
06-20-2006, 11:25 AM
We don't need a whambulance..I still have confetti from the victory parade.

Mac
06-20-2006, 12:46 PM
Lets see.....a team that was supposed to be a national title contender and a team that wasnt even ranked in the top 25 to begin the season, let alone make a BCS bowl.

Its a testament to how good a coach Weiss is that he got the Irish to that game. Losing wasn't bad, we weren't supposed to win. You act like the Buckeyes winning was an upset, lol...

Tell me who has more wins, more natl titles, more all-americans, more heismans, more history, more tradtion, fewer felons, more graduates and more pro players.

cdt
06-20-2006, 12:49 PM
No but everyone jocking ND's nuts all year you'd think they were the best team in America. More pro players? You sure? Their glory days were longggg ago..OSU has stood the test of time.

TrueCavsFan23
06-20-2006, 01:04 PM
dunno bout the more pro players.

cdt
06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah..how many 1st rounders have we cranked out the past few years? Not to mention Troy Smith and Tedd Ginn are two Heismann candidates to your one Brady Quinn.

CornerThree
06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Man, you can take the kids out of ohio, but you can't take the ohio out of the kids. Not a good week for the World Champs.

PIP
06-20-2006, 02:21 PM
A Buckeye staple.. You aint no real Buckeye unless you had a pair of these bad boys cuttin' off the circulation around your wrists...

http://www.militarysupplyhouse.com/images/police/handcuffs%20sw%20model%20103%20stainless.jpg

cdt
06-20-2006, 02:24 PM
^He's a hater because his "good ol boys" can't win shit :chuckles:

PIP
06-20-2006, 02:28 PM
^^We just try to win without criminals...

Perhaps one of my guys can steal a pack of starburst to increase our chances of a higher BCS ranking.

cdt
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Now that's a start.. get someone to accept illegal boosters and lie about having your car stereo stolen and I'll see you in the Championship game.

PIP
06-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Another alum
http://holidaygraphics.com/bush/frove.gif

James
06-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Lets see.....a team that was supposed to be a national title contender and a team that wasnt even ranked in the top 25 to begin the season, let alone make a BCS bowl.

Its a testament to how good a coach Weiss is that he got the Irish to that game. Losing wasn't bad, we weren't supposed to win. You act like the Buckeyes winning was an upset, lol...

Tell me who has more wins, more natl titles, more all-americans, more heismans, more history, more tradtion, fewer felons, more graduates and more pro players.

lol USC!!!

The George
06-20-2006, 03:35 PM
all I know is who is the winningest football program in the History of division 1???

that would be The University of Michigan

followed really really really closly by Notre Dame (who I despise as much as OSU)

not to mention the fact that we have the longest active bowl appearence streak right now at around 30 - 35

talk about standing the test of time...should be a great year for college football

and CDT unfortunatly that prick Brady Quinn(and I only call him a prick because I know him) has got the Heisman all wrapped up

they have been dying to give it to a ND QB for awhile now so no way he doesnt get it

cdt
06-20-2006, 03:39 PM
What do the Michigan Wolverines and Marijuana have in common?

They both get smoked in bowls Ahahahahahah Daaaaaa :thisguy: :chuckles:

PIP
06-20-2006, 03:46 PM
What do the Michigan Wolverines and Marijuana have in common?

They both get smoked in bowls Ahahahahahah Daaaaaa :thisguy: :chuckles:What does OHIO STATE and America's most wanted have in common ?

EVERYTHING HA HA, HE HE, HO HO

cavincali
06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
:thumbup:

Dame wasnt supposed to beat us, do I have to go back and get your quotes, stating how "I just dont see how Ohio State could be Notre Dame"

Are you this absent minded bro. I never thought Dame could win, Im just rubbing it in your face.

You should be thanking Woody Haze for sending Notre Dame all the players who didnt want to attend Ohio State. You probably know nothing about that now do you. (Hint go back and watch the game, either the michigan or notre dame game)

And you still didnt answer my question.:thumbup:

Mac
06-20-2006, 11:05 PM
Absent minded? Of course Im going to defend my team. It still doesnt replace the fact that they were under dogs and werent supposed to win.

In my mind, I didnt think they should lose. They did, I cant do anything about that. They still werent supposed to win, nobody picked them to win.

cdt
06-20-2006, 11:16 PM
They still werent supposed to win, nobody picked them to win.

No there were a lot of people who did, they were ranked very closely together and there were a lot of analysts on the ND bandwagon. Didn't they say it was over a decade for it to happen that a team loses and doesn't drop 1 spot in the rankings? When they lost to SC.

cavincali
06-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Absent minded? Of course Im going to defend my team. It still doesnt replace the fact that they were under dogs and werent supposed to win.

In my mind, I didnt think they should lose. They did, I cant do anything about that. They still werent supposed to win, nobody picked them to win.

You said you that Ohio State had no chance of beating them and you listed all the different weapons that they had.

PIP
06-21-2006, 09:41 PM
You said you that Ohio State had no chance of beating them and you listed all the different weapons that they had.What ? :(

Mac
06-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I did. That was my opinion.

Nobodies opinion is ever right every single time.

It still doesnt not displace the fact that Notre Dame were heavy underdogs, what part of that cant you get through your thick skull?

I swear, sometimes, youare about as dumb as rlaw.