• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Brian Zoubek released. Should the Cavs take a look or pass?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

nime

Boilermaker
Reaction score
The Nets waived Brian Zoubek, leaving them with 15 players. One reason they kept the maximum was in case they need players for a trade.

I remember hearing Scott say the team is still looking for another big off the waiver wire.
Is this that guy? Or too big of a stiff?

was released by a terrible nets team so i think he's a stiff, also wasn't impressed by him in college...

If Andy will ultimately be traded he could be a serviceable big for a rebuilding team.

Do it Grant!

I'm going to be absolutely frank with you. This Cavaliers roster needs something. I'm not talking about #6. If the Cavs aren't going to be contenders, I need a lurpy white player to make fun of on a daily basis. At the end of the run with Fratello, I could crack jokes about Andrew "The Hammer" DeClerq hacking a player, or Vitaly Potapenko's drinking habits. The Ryan Stack Attack was available for a joke, As was the preferred deodorant brand of Kornel David. Then, the Cavs drafted Chris Mihm. His weak post presence and perfectly gelled hair combined for at least fifty easy jokes per week. Don't get me started on Doleac.

These players got me through plenty of losing seasons. Who do I have this season?

Do it Grant!

Pass. Earl Clark please.

How about both.

How about a NO-LOOK PASS.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lITBGjNEp08?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lITBGjNEp08?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Brian Zoubek is in every sense a "HATCHET MAN" as A.C. would say. The dude is a stiff but will beat the crap out of anyone down low.

Brian Zoubek is in every sense a "HATCHET MAN" as A.C. would say. The dude is a stiff but will beat the crap out of anyone down low.

If he can hatchet lebron into retirement, I'd say signing him would be a huge success

The play that defines him for me happened in the National Championship. He got a rebound and was guarded down low by GUARD Shelvin Mack. He is a near foot taller then Mack. Zoubek kicked it out (didn't DUNK it), or tried too at least, and threw it to the other end of the court for a backcourt violation. He sucks.

Can we call him Big Z? If so, I'm in.

20100328-230148-pic-576266496_t607.jpg

the last thing the cavs need is a slow white dude. there's no place in the NBA for them anymore.

Big pass on this guy the Center position is not in as bad shape as some might think. AV starter , Hollins, Powe, Samardo, JJ all can play minutes a the 5. ( 5 guys that can play the 5 )

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."