• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

This team has disgraced CLEVELAND tonight

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yea, but at least the fans look classy.....

So important to the national image of this great city...

If I'm Dan Gilbert, I'm dropping a bomb on this roster right after the clock strikes triple zero. Getting raped on national TV is embarrassing enough, but huddled up on the bench waiting in line to slurp Lebron when he walks by is just too much.

This is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Nobody should be safe after this bullshit.

At least we have
Tall_Beige_Room_Rocker_Door_Template

Im not sure whats weaker, the cavs players, or the fans.

I am so disappointed, I actually feel sick. James is all relaxed and right at home out there. He has all his buddies back, acting like nothing ever happened. None of them (with the exception of Mo) seem to care that James told them all they weren't good enough for him. LeBron always played well in this building, and tonight is no exception. Why should it be, all his old teammates are acting like it is old times. This team knew how important this game was to the fans, and they are just joking around like it is 2009. It is completely disgusting and will make it hard to get behind this team for the rest of the season. I am in shock.

Hard to support Boobie anymore. Lebron must still be buying him clothes.

Pretty appalling. Lebron certainly has the touch...the last game that felt like this was Boston games 5 & 6...

Forget about the Heat, this is a turning point game for us. It's becoming clearer that this team just doesn't have the talent some of us (myself at the top of the list) thought they had. Question is, which are the pieces they keep: Andy, JJ, Boobie??? And when do the deals start falling?

I guess I've finally succumbed to complete rebuilding mode, I now see the light.

Fuck this current Cavs team. They are no longer Cleveland to me because they let me and you guys down big time.

And im not even going to get into the whole bench and LeBron chatting bullshit. They are dead to me.

Start the rebuild come trading deadline!

I now see why Lebron left this team. They are disgraceful and I truly question their manhood.

Hopefully Gilbert leaves a comic sans memo in the locker of each and every player after tonight

he should be as pissed at them for this effort as he was when James bailed

Fuck Lebron, Fuck Miami, Fuck the Cavs. I'm done with this garbage fucking basketball. Get some players with some heart, a little fire and hate. Fuck this game and I hope Lebron rots in Hell.

A friend (non-Clevelander) sent me a text reminding me that Lebron James doesn't define Cleveland, and letting me know I should keep my head up.

I disregarded the futile attempt to cheer me up. Of course Lebron James doesn't define our city, I know this. But our sports and its fans DO define this city. And in perhaps the only game that matters of an entire 82 game season of one of our major franchises, we were humiliated on the largest scale. Its sad on a number of rooted levels. Its so sad that I'm sitting here feeling physically ill.

Save the text next time, friend. On this night I won't be consoled.

But where are the people who want to go try and go to the playoffs so we can get demolished by the Heat!?

I hope this pisses Gilbert enough to tear it down and rebuild.

Boobie can go fornicate himself.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."