• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

This team has disgraced CLEVELAND tonight

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I say trade EVERYONE except Mo . I know I'm new to this site , but I'm not new to the Cavs . This has made me feel even worse than the decision . Not only did LeBron spit in our face but now our whole team has also . I guess LeBron knew something about are team that we didn't .

A friend (non-Clevelander) sent me a text reminding me that Lebron James doesn't define Cleveland, and letting me know I should keep my head up.

I disregarded the futile attempt to cheer me up. Of course Lebron James doesn't define our city, I know this. But our sports and its fans DO define this city. And in perhaps the only game that matters of an entire 82 game season of one of our major franchises, we were humiliated on the largest scale. Its sad on a number of rooted levels. Its so sad that I'm sitting here feeling physically ill.

Save the text next time, friend. On this night I won't be consoled.

Exactly

Couldn't agree more with this thread. This was absolutely disgusting. Now we know why Z left and that anyone else, given the choice would side with LeBron over the Cavs and Cleveland. The only two ex-Cavs who weren't James knobbers are both playing for Boston.

Every single player on this team has to go. They are not men. They don't get it and they don't care. I dunno....maybe the world has changed. Obviously for the worst. What is wrong with young people today? Have pride and heart and loyalty and respect. You should want to win and compete and be the man.

Tonight LeBron told the cavs to squeal and they did. Pathetic. Worst game I have ever seen in my life.

Blow this team up. The hugs for LeBron, the lack of hard fouls. The NBA is a fucking fraternity, and the fans should vote with their feet.

No reason to show up to anymore games.

Don't worry, Andre Iguodala will fix everything.

They continue to embarrass us by taking 3's this late in the game up by this much. I want to see how many of these detestable assholes that call themselves Cavaliers give LBJ a post game hug. My guess it's quite a few. I could just fucking puke right now.:thumbdown

I HATE this current Cavs team.

Oasis

And I don't mean by their shitty play.

Laughing it up with LeBron while he talks shit during Heat free throws? Are you serious? SOMEONE, 1-14 on this roster should have the balls to stand up to him for the team and the city. They should know what this game means to us and how much we don't want to see them give LeBron dap and yuck it up with him.

The only person who ignored LeBron and didn't fall into his ploy to buddy up to us was Mo. I wouldn't mind to see 1-15 on this roster traded, and yes that includes JJ "Stromile Swift" Hickson

What a joke. I just can't believe what I'm seeing. The fans show up bigger and louder than any crowd in sports history, and Boobie Gibson laughs it up as LeBron talks shit to our bench. Tonight may have ruined sports for me.

AMEN!!

What this roster needs is an enema.

blow this damn team up and trade any and everyone....heartless bastards

Welcome to rock bottom. Get comfortable because this team isn't going to be any good for years.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssC77hapv0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssC77hapv0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."