• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Cleveland Cavaliers Magic Number Thread (2012 Playoffs and Ping Pong Balls)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Cleveland Cavaliers Magic Number Thread for Most Ping Pong Balls in May 2011.

I swear, I had not one but TWO dreams that we got Irving last night.

He's the guy I want.

Re: The Cleveland Cavaliers Magic Number Thread for Most Ping Pong Balls in May 2011.

Thank you for this thread. I finally have something to look forward to this season. I understand though how the OP felt like he was dying inside to start this thread. I feel the same every time I watch a game.

So as perverse as it sounds.....(gulp) LOSE CAVS LOSE! Get those ping-pong balls! GO IN THE TANK!

:( *cry*

Wow, only a 25% chance if we have the worst record? Jesus christ. We're going to get New Jersey Net'ed.

I would be estatic to get Kyrie and I'd be cool with Perry/Jared/Harrison.

2nd team
6. 12.3%

3rd team
6. 4%

how does that work?

Wow, only a 25% chance if we have the worst record? Jesus christ. We're going to get New Jersey Net'ed.

Honestly, its not a big deal if Irving is not in the draft.

What we should really wish for is the 1st pick in 2012. That draft will be stacked.

Honestly, its not a big deal if Irving is not in the draft.

What we should really wish for is the 1st pick in 2012. That draft will be stacked.

More so than that, we should try to get MORE picks in the 2012 draft.

My other thread was locked up, so I'm doing this, and I can't believe I'm doing it either...

Basically, you have assurances to get a bunch of ping pong balls to win the #1 pick in the 2011 draft, but we would then also have a #4 pick at the worst. That's only if we beat the Kings. Keep in mind that Denver tied for the worst record with us, won the tie-breaker in the lottery, and we still got the 1st and they got the 3rd.

the rest of the post is great but this is incorrect. if two teams have the same record (or 3 or however many) each of those teams spit the numer of ping pong balls. so for example where you said "Denver won the tie-breaker" there was no tie breaker. the teams just split the number of ping pong balls. instead of one team having 25% and one team having 20%, both teams had the same chance 22.5%

If you don't think ping pong balls can get you glory... Talk to my friend here...

Forrest+Gump+Ping+Pong.jpg

One of Rabsig's more sexier tables....

Thanks Rabman, you've ruined my night. That said, this thread is needed, I guess

We should go for 1st place, I would settle for 2nd, but if we get 3rd place we just suck.

We should go for 1st place, I would settle for 2nd, but if we get 3rd place we just suck.

If we get third it means we are the suckiest at sucking

Does anyone else picture this guy when they picture rabman:

neil.jpg

And I mean this in a good way...

It's something we can all keep track of...where our record leads us to right now...and then once it gets closer to the end of the season, we'll get a good look at where the players we want will be ranked. And we'll also know if Irving will be in this year's draft or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."