• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Purdue vs. Ohio State - 9pm ESPN 1/25/11

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DougHeil

The Seasoned Pro
Reaction score
HUGE game. If Ohio State wins, unbeaten at 21-0 and a two game lead in the big ten.

Sullinger vs. Johnson. The Freshman vs. the vet/junior. Whoever wins this brawl wins the game tonight.

Craft vs. Jackson. Can Craft shut him down? Jackson threw in 20 against Michigan State last Saturday.

Watch the game. It will be a good one.

LewJack isn't the guy Craft should be worried about. It's the Moore matchup that Ohio State should have their best defender on.

With Hummel, I truely think this a matchup between two undefeated teams. Too bad....

Should be a solid game. Ryne Smith is shooting with confidence, can't leave him open anymore and DJ Byrd has played his best basketball recently.

I think both teams split with OSU winning at home and Purdue winning at home.

Remaining Schedules

OSU: Mich State (home), Purdue (home and away), Wisky (home and away), Illini (home)
PUR: Mich State (away), OSU (away and home), Wisky (home and away), Illini (home and away)

Ohio State gets the bailout with only one matchup with MSU. That will probably determine the Big Ten Title. Only one game will be the difference between these two teams. The Hummel injury will cost Purdue another Big Ten Title (not shared).

Lighty will be on Moore. I believe the matchups favor OSU as I just don't think Purdue can match the talent player to player.

Florida- Georgia need to f off. That guy shuffled his shoes anyway.

Sullinger needs to use his body on these post-ups when not double teamed.

How can Diebler make those 3s off the pass? Jesus

Ugh. Florida just tied the game again.

OSU looking good early shooting from outside. Hopefully Sully can start getting his down low.

Where is the game? How are we all watching it? This SUCKS. Another damn overtime.

I'm stuck watching this SEC crap here in Texas

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."