• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Purdue vs. Ohio State - 9pm ESPN 1/25/11

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Purdue ain't hitting their shots.

they ain't winning this.

We shall wait till the game is over at Mackey.

The legend of Aaron Craft grows....

Just turned it on... I see from directv osu is up by 20. What's J-Sully's stats? First person to answer will get thanked.

Sullinger has 4 pts 5 rebounds and 2 assists. Not his best half but his passing was really good and his presence opened things up for everyone else. Craft is really really impressive.

Just turned it on... I see from directv osu is up by 20. What's J-Sully's stats? First person to answer will get thanked.

I don't know for sure. I missed the first 6 minutes or so. He is being doubled which means another is always open. It's killing Purdue. The team who beats OSU has to guard Sully one on one. You may stop him from scoring but you won't stop the shooters if they are wide open. You won't score many points off of OSU either when they are playing this hard on defense.

Do NOT LET UP. There is always a let down with this kind of lead. Do not allow them back in the game. The first five minutes are important.

When OSU is playing a focused game defensively, there are probably only 2 or 3 teams in the country that can hang with them.

Showing a lot of versatility tonight. They win at Illinois with Sullinger putting the team on his back. Tonight they are clobbering Purdue with Sullinger having a very pedestrian first half.

Aaron Craft looked like Mike Conley out there. He is working his way into the upper echelon of PGs in the nation already.

Who do you guys think will beat OSU this year?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."