• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs vs. Pacers, February 2nd, 7 PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Detweiler

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;rzTTrBJL1PQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzTTrBJL1PQ[/video]

Discuss

hey i think we could do with a win, you know just to mix it up a little.

THIS IS THE GAME, FOLKS. YOU HEARD IT HERE! WINNNNNERRRRRR!

Cavs lose by 16.

Duh.

wish the game was today b.c im snowed in my house with nothing to do but smoke and drink

I can't wait to not watch this.

Here are the probable starters tonight..........

Indiana Pacers Starting Line-up:

PG: Darren Collison
SG: Mike Dunleavy
PF: Josh McRoberts
SF: Danny Granger
C: Roy Hibbert

Injuries - Brandon Rush (OUT), Tyler Hansbrough (OUT).

Cleveland Cavaliers Starting Line-ups:

PG: Ramon Sessions
SG: Manny Harris
PF: Antawn Jamison
SF: Christian Eyenga
C: JJ Hickson

Injuries - Daniel Gibson (OUT), Leon Powe (OUT), Anderson Varejao (OUT), Mo Williams (OUT).

ABJ_CavsInsider on twitter said the game has NOT be postponed. The Pacers came into town Monday night.

Also. don't forget about the cheerleaders....................

Cavs-Cheer.jpg

indiana-pacers-cheerleaders.jpg

I honestly think we will win tonight...Huge losing streak coming back home hopefully infront of an energized croud. Im just feeling it guys!

Sam The Bullshit Whisperer said in a Cavs Video Chat today that look for only like 3,000 to 4,000 fans tonight at The Q due to the weather. He said we can win this one too.

I think I'll try a new approach to this game. I'll try to watch the whole thing, maybe we'll have a better outcome. :dunno:

It's February 3rd, not 2nd. I thought I had missed the game and was devastated! :chuckles:

Sam The Bullshit Whisperer said in a Cavs Video Chat today that look for only like 3,000 to 4,000 fans tonight at The Q due to the weather. He said we can win this one too.

Annd of course ESPN will spin this by showing the lack of fans at tonight's game as a clear symptom of our losing record ... when it fact, it's due to the weather.

I just built a new custom-pc and the date on it was apparently one day in advance which was what I was looking at when I made that post . Not only did I upgrade my computer, I think I bought a time machine!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."