• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Philadelphia @ Cleveland

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Looks like it doesn't matter what 76'er PF is facing Drew Gooden... they always own him.

Shannon looks a bit nervous out there... It's not anything out of the ordinary for a rookie getting his first NBA start.

Cavs offense is nonexistent along with the defense..

very ugly right now....got nothing going on, no O movement and cant hit our shots...

yikes that was about as bad a start as I could imagine

Shavlik Randolph is killing us.....what a joke

Shannon is playing good defense but has missed his jumpers and had 2 TO's.....not quite the start that I was praying for him to have

we need to calm down and run the offense.....lets try LeBron in the post hell anything in the post

we really need to rebound alot better than we are and drive to the bucket or get something in the post on offense

if we rebound th ball this game is a 2 or 4 point game

haha alan henderson is in for the 6ers....watch out....serisously

lbj, just drive the fkn thing to the hole

dj for 3

settling for stupid shot...pathetic

absolutly nothing falling tonight for us......although Damon is keeping up his recent success

Does LeBron want to start playing yet or does he take the whole night off.....WTF....he has got the ball the he just stands there untill they come with a double and he has like 3 tos and missed 3 jumpers.....what are you doing man....drive to the bucket PLEASE

and Donyell is still sucking in the post....his little jump hook sucks profusely

if they settle for one more poor jumper, im going to go postal....and sasha, you had more time then....ugly 1st qtr.

jones looks good and av is ding up but thats it..

LBJ, are you a leader or just a streetballing punk????

Drive to the hoop LeBron...good lord man

he did it once and he got to the free throw line....otherwise he has turn overs and 4 missed jumpers.....we need you to show up tongiht champ

Damon Jones is playing great right now....moving shooting dishing driving playing some pretty good defense....overall playing really well

Drew needs to come in and establish himself but tonight has the feeling of one of those 13 minutes with 0 points and 3 or 4 boards.....guy kills me sometimes

Overall this could be a lot worse than 9 points considering how badly we played but we need to win this game and in order to do that LeBron needs to wake up and drive the ball to the hoop

Does Z really need to pad his rebounding stats that much?

DUNK THE BALL!!!

Philly doing everything it can to lose.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."