• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #66 Wed. March 16 | Cavs @ Kings | 10:00 ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score
pregame_101030_670.jpg

409151.jpg

Cavs (12-53) @ Kings (16-49)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Time: 10:00 PM
Power Balance Pavilion
TV: FSOhio HD | Radio: WTAM 1100

Baron Davis G Personal reasons Out
Semih Erden C Right adductor strain Doubtful

Tyreke Evans G Plantar fasciitis, left foot Out
Hassan Whiteside C Left knee surgery Out

------------------

#Cavs coach BScott on keys vs. Kings: Transition defense and defensive rebounding. "We've got to box their butts out and get the ball.''
Byron Scott on watching #Cavs player performances the last 17 games: "It's going to tell me if you're a quitter or a loser."
Antawn Jamison will accompany #Cavs on West Coast trip to try to rejuvenate younger players who seem to have lost interest
http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider

this is a must lose swing game to secure the worst record

what's our magic # to clinch the worst record? is it single digits yet?

Why the FUCK is B-davis still out?

Anybody have a working stream?? Mad thanks in advance!!!

Uhhh, guess I should look at a schedule first...:cool:

Stay Classy.

Sorry, just kind of ridiculous to me. I'm 23 years old and my mom passed away a few months ago in her 50s, one of the most important people in my life and someone I very much needed and relied on. And two days after the funeral I went away from home back to college and got back to work.

His grandmother passed away at the age of 86 (a long and fulfilled life) a week and a half ago..

edit: I realize that everyone deals with death differently though so take my comments with a grain of salt.

Sorry, just kind of ridiculous to me. I'm 23 years old and my mom passed away a few months ago in her 50s, one of the most important people in my life and someone I very much needed and relied on. And two days after the funeral I went away from home back to college and got back to work.

His grandmother passed away at the age of 86 (a long and fulfilled life) a week and a half ago..

edit: I realize that everyone deals with death differently though so take my comments with a grain of salt.

While most people only get 2-3 days of funeral leave for an immediate family member, when I was a manager, I tried to work it out with people so they could have up to a week, and sometimes this meant using some vacation days if needed. Having been through it myself, I know that a week is a blessing in that situation. Some people need more time to settle estates and other things, so you always try to work it out. I'm sure the team is letting Baron take the time needed, which to some of us seems like a luxury. But it's the right thing to do when you can.

2 of the worst teams that I happen to both root for. I'm in sports hell. Go whoever. -_-

lol jj just shot a 20 foot stepback

Ramon Sessions has missed 3 shots: 2 air balls and a brutal rejection by Dalembert

Btw, I heard Fred saying Baron is returning tomorrow @ Portland and he might play.

We dont play as a team period....Just look at the shit we do.....Its all about everybody getting theirs. This makes me really mad coming from watching OKC and MIA......They play TOGETHER......We are just 5 guys on the court at the same time

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."