• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Great Prom Ask Out Ideas

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Obawan12

Team Statistician
Reaction score
Anyone got any super creative ones? I'm extremely unimaginative, the girl I'm asking is my best friend, she has already said she will go with me but she said I have to ask her in a super elaborate way. Anyways she loves theatre and volleyball so if you could somehow incorporate either of those it would be awesome. If not I'll listen to whatever you got cause I got nothing. :thumbup:

You should get one of those tubes of frosting used to write on cakes and write "Prom?" on your dong.

Get a restaurant sign with those interchangeable letters to ask her to prom. I know someone that did it and it was for a girl way out of his league. It worked.

Prom was a great time. I wish I could have redone who I went with, but the weekend and cabins that followed with my friends were a great time.

Tell the bitch if she wants super elaborate ask-out...she's gonna give you a super-elaborate blowjob. What kind of high maintenance broad tells her "friend" he has to make a big scene for her.

She reeks of slunt.

stick it in her ass?

ooohh how to ask her out, oops i thought this was going to be the monthly break up thread. well shit, im out of ideas.

but still... stick it in her ass

No shit. This chick thinks she's better than you. Tell her if she wants to go, she's getting nothing more elaborate than "come to prom with me."

Fuckin beta all over the place. Makes me ill.

Ask her best friend so you can start to break down this "self-confidence" thing girls have going on. Once she has lost her self-respect, then she's all yours.

Preach Jigo. I was gonna say the same. If she wont go with you because you wont make a scene for her then go with her friend instead.

Basically, if your gonna do this for her she needs to do something for you. Who the hell she thinks you are?

Write her a play called "YOU GOT SERVED" and spike a ball in her face that has prom written on it.

If she's one of those best friends that you're not getting laid with, tell her that you'd rather find a girl you're looking to fuck

if she's your best friend that you think you can get laid with, run the fuck away. . . one thing I quickly learned late in middle school/early high school is that becoming BFFs with chicks absolutely kills any chance you have of banging her and you're just delaying the inevitable heartbreak. If a chick starts telling you about her problems that's when you know you're about to cross a dangerous line and you either tune her out or ask her out.

If you really don't give a shit about what anyone here is saying and you're going to make a big scene for this bitch anyways, I honestly can't think of anything that wouldn't give me douche chills

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."