• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Minor League Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AZ_

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Update 4/8

Great night for the top prospects.

Chisenhall went deep in the third inning for Columbus.

Pomeranz's professional debut - 5.1 IP, 2 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 9 K

HELLO Mr. Pomeranz, see you in 2012.

And Grady didn't play for Akron because he'll be playing in the afternoon game tomorrow. Being cautious.

Pomeranz looks..... uhhhh.... funny in this picture. His right arm and whole body just don't look right. Glad to hear he had a great debut.

KlZaQrNP.jpg

And Grady didn't play for Akron because he'll be playing in the afternoon game tomorrow. Being cautious.

Outside of Chen, the Akron offense lacks a legit positional prospect.

Outside of Chen, the Akron offense lacks a legit positional prospect.

Tim Fedroff & Matt McBride are "prospects", but yea, Chen is the main dude.

The pitchers I am very interested in to see are Kelvin De La Cruz, Hagadone, Austin Adams & Scott Barnes. All are legit prospects.

I'd love to see them get a major position player prospect in this year's draft.

Aside from Jackie Bradley, I'm not sure there is one though. (Rendon not included, as he clearly is going top 2).

I'd love to see them get a major position player prospect in this year's draft.

Aside from Jackie Bradley, I'm not sure there is one though. (Rendon not included, as he clearly is going top 2).

I've heard grumblings that Rendon may slip a few spots, just because the pitching talent is so great. Doubt he'd fall to 8, but he could slip to 5.

Too bad the Rays can't package together 3 of their 100000 first round picks to move up.

EDIT: There are quite a few legit hitting prospects. Bubba Starling, Levi Michael, Mikie Mahtook just to name a few.

I've heard grumblings that Rendon may slip a few spots, just because the pitching talent is so great. Doubt he'd fall to 8, but he could slip to 5.

Too bad the Rays can't package together 3 of their 100000 first round picks to move up.

EDIT: There are quite a few legit hitting prospects. Bubba Starling, Levi Michael, Mikie Mahtook just to name a few.

Where are you hearing grumblings from on anything related to the college baseball draft?

Pomeranz looks like a skinny Ralphie May in that picture.

Any word on Kipnis or Weglarz? Or has the Clippers season even started yet?

Sizemore 2-4 in 5 plate appearances with an infield single, a standup double and a walk in Akron today. And Joe Smith pitches another scoreless inning of relief.

Sizemore 2-4 in 5 plate appearances with an infield single, a standup double and a walk in Akron today. And Joe Smith pitches another scoreless inning of relief.

Oh shoot, bring him up and lead him off now. :shifty:

Oh shoot, bring him up and lead him off now. :shifty:

Seriously though, he comes back what is he in the lineup? #6? I don't really see any other spot for him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."