• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Did Rashard Lewis sleep with Lebron's girlfriend?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bigjmac0815

Banned
Reaction score
http://thebeatofphilly.com/gossip/h...ith-lebron-james-girlfriend-savannah-brinson/

Looks like Lebron James lackluster performance in this year’s NBA playoffs is related to yet another off the court drama. Word on the street is that Rashard Lewis slept with Lebron’s girl Savannah while he was visiting South Beach.

Here’s what I found out :

I have a very reliable source who clubs and drinks with all of the athletes that come through Orlando. He was all over the Tiger Woods issue and knew what all happened with Tiger prior to it being released publicly. My buddy has a place in Orlando, Lake Nona to be exact, and he lives among some athletes that live there in Orlando. Needless to say he golfs, drinks, and parties with some of the best people in central Florida. So when word got to him while at the bar last night, he called me. Word got out while drinking with friends, that Rashard Lewis slept with Lebrons girl while visiting South Beach.

ESPN’s analyst Stephen A. Smith recently said on his radio show that Bron Bron is going through personal off court issues and that’s the reason for his poor play on the final.

I don’t have all the details but Lebron really need to keep the women in his life in check!

Rashard Lewis is now tredning on twitter.

Rashard Lewis took his talents to Savannah's hotel room...

Rashard took his talents to BronBrons girl...

Just more excuses for when LeBron yet again fails to win a title. Surprise surprise.

Edit: Even if true, what the fuck does he have to be pissed or upset about? I'm sure he hasn't exactly been faithful.

all this negative attention to lebron will either make him so depressed that he wont perform tonight and pull a "chris bosh in the final 5 games in toronto", or it will make him turn into "game 5 against the pistons" mode tonight

csi-miami.jpg

I guess...... LeBron wasn't the only one who took his talents to South beach..

Csi_miami_yeah.jpg

Just more excuses for when LeBron yet again fails to win a title. Surprise surprise.

Edit: Even if true, what the fuck does he have to be pissed or upset about? I'm sure he hasn't exactly been faithful.

Sure he has. Just ask Mr. Danny Granger.

LeBron paid him to do this to give him an excuse if he fails, again. Le6 is a piece of shit, I wouldnt doubt him doing this.

OR Rashard knew his roids is the reason the magic won in 09 and felt he owed Cleveland.

Last edited:
Without knowing any real details or credible sources, I'm going to have to say this is absolutely true. In fact, I'll be passing it on to anyone with even a slight interest in NBA basketball.

P.S., can you imagine lebrons biopic? Inner city youth with a troubled upbringing finding an outlet through sports, which he excels at, and by high school becomes world famous as the "next big thing" in basketball. After being picked #1 in the NBA draft by his hometown team he lives through the pressure of being the next Jordan, and succeeds suprisingly well. Then the movie immediatelly shifts to fellow NBA players systematically sleeping with every important women in his life causing him severe emotional pain which eventually leads to a downward spiral (betraying hometown team in very disrespectful way, reviled to fans, choking in finals). The best may be yet to come....

No. It's just another excuse the lebron apologists are going to use if he fails again this year.

No. It's just another excuse the lebron apologists are going to use if he fails again this year.

But that's the thing. The reason it made everything go to shit last year is he was playing with the rumored mom-sexxer-upper. He's not teammates with Rashard. Sure, it'd suck if someone slept with your girlfriend, but you'd think your own infidelity would lessen the sting a bit.

Wonder who's gonna be banging Savannah/Gloria/both when LeBron chokes in the playoffs next year?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."