• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Did Rashard Lewis sleep with Lebron's girlfriend?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I think you meant: Yes. He. Did.

YesWeDidMiamiHeat.jpg

yestheydid.jpg

:chuckles:

Gotta be real lonely to be that cocksucker #6. He is a cocky asshole and nobody in the NBA likes him.

He slept with a bunch of women and now the mother of his two kids (that we never see him with) had her own fun. Karma is certainly a bitch.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=T83BSV3CJ97HWRMF&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="380" height="380" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Karma is a bitch.

Sounds familiar?... Bitch?

Unlike Delonte I hope Rashard comes out and either firmly denies or confirms this rumour. With that said maybe people wouldn't fuck your wife/baby momma if you weren't such a fucking douchebag.

Deshawn Stevenson is wishing Lebron had a sister.

Savannah is a hottie. Thick in all the right places.

I actually think Savannah is ugly. Not like bald Britney Spears or skinny Lindsay Lohan ugly, but like that chick from school that you would do if you had half a 24 in your system ugly.

If this actually happened, Savannah couldn't have timed it better. Unless she's been out fucking all of his colleagues all year...then she clearly did this to fuck his head up. LeBron's probably fucked hundreds of women at this point and Savannah deserves to get hers. Can only imagine this voided whatever kind of contract I think was mentioned a while back.

Some hilarious comments on twitter...
i_InspireYOU
First Delonte and his mama, now Rashard Lewis and his girlfriend.. If LeBrons dad was around i kno Bosh would be smashin
TimAdede
RT @ZNewman91: Lebron.....Delonte fucked ur mom .Rashard Lewis Fucked ur girl...ur Barber fucked up ur hairline..damn nigga you can't get a

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."