• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Magic @ Cavs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clevelandrox23

In the Rotation
Reaction score
There was no game thread so...

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me.. Had no clue the game was on now..

Had I know that the game was one earlier, I would of wipped up a game thread... Oh well...

LeBron is dieing for a dunk but snow and hughes didnt get him the ball to complete the fastbreak

Hughes is still flat

I can't stand Larry Hughes. The guy has become total dead weight and I hate to say it but...

This is what we're going to be seeing for the rest of his career. The guy was never a high % shooter and all these injuries...

he's just not worth the $. We've got to trade him cause he's just of no use to this team. He really hurts our momentum.

The only good thing that could come out of this losing streak is that Ferry will have to look harder to make a trade.

This losing streak aint stoppin tonight. Eric Snow is so bad that it makes my brain hurt. When a guy who is known for his "good" assist to turnover ratio and his "smart" decision making, starts turning the ball over like crazy and making dumb decisions...

DONT YOU THINK ITS TIME TO TAKE HIM THE FVCK OUT?!!

Just think if LeBron were to get injured for the season, we would be right back in the Oden sweepstakes.......oh yea we don't have a draft pick....good work paxson:thumbup:

Man, Gibson just showed a burst of speed on that last basket...

I'm just drooling over the fact we had a chance to get Jameer Nelson, but screwed it up...

Notes:

Snow is washed up. He cannot do anything...shoot, defend or assist.

Gooden has disappeared. Happy contract

Damon Jones has turned back into a pumpkin. No D and flat shots

LeBron has been figured out by triple teaming him. No one makes the open shot, so there's no downside to tripling him.

Newble, Sasha, Pollard, Brown and Wesley. All zeroes.

Say goodnight. This team will not play .500 ball this year. I thought they were ready to make a big leap forward, but they have regressed and have no confidence. It may be a long season (82 games), but there is no reason why this team should be playing this poorly night after night.

The typical Cleveland sports scenario. I'm really fed up with all this. Really.

Moo

PS- If they show the f-in' Kia singing car salesman commercial one more time, I'm going postal.

Did you guys see LeBron looking at the stat sheet before coming out on the floor before the 2nd half?

I don't know what to think about that...

I think this is a "swing" game for us... If we can pull it out, we will stay above 500. during the road trip... If not, I think we will be below it...

Drew Gooden is playing during the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter! :eek:

LeBron just absolutely took over this game...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."