• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Magic @ Cavs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
My god. Has LeBron taken over a game in the 4th quarter? Is that the first time this season????

Looking at the boxscore LeBron having a great last quarter 8-10 shooting. The guards have gave us nothing tonight with 10 points on 5-27 from Snow,Hughes,Jones & Gibson.

The One said:
Looking at the boxscore LeBron having a great last quarter 8-10 shooting. The guards have gave us nothing tonight with 10 points on 5-27 from Snow,Hughes,Jones & Gibson.

And this surprises you? Isn't that what we get every night from them?

Most important win all season. This team showed effort, they showed all they want is a Win. Let the good times roll.

Play of the game was Hughes diving after the ball.

Like I said earlier, this was a swing game.. Now I really think they're going to come out strong and due well on the road trip...

crazedcav333 said:
Most important win all season. This team showed effort, they showed all they want is a Win. Let the good times roll.

Play of the game was Hughes diving after the ball.

My butt-hole puckered when he dove, I thought for sure he was injured :chuckles:

i wish i could have seen this game! arg damn visiting family that can't get the cavs game! For those of you who did see it, what are your thoughts on hughes this game? Looking at the box score, he was awful. Drew seemed to have a good game, right? 14 and 10, solid. Z looks to have had a great game! And bron was bron. I really hope they trade hughes

and did they play with passion, effort, desire, and heart? Thats the main thing thats missing.

good lord did we need that win badly

our Guards are sucking profusely offensivly and it is killing us.....LeBron and Z are willing us to stay competitive other than that we are in trouble

still feel like if we had a real PG we would be a much better team

BUT I will take the win for tonight

tim said:
and did they play with passion, effort, desire, and heart? Thats the main thing thats missing.

Only in the 4th quarter when they really needed to...

I'll take this win when you consider the way we have been playing. We are still struggling WAY too much on offense. And it basically took a Herculean effort by LBJ in the 4th quarter to scratch out a 3-point win at home. Yikes.

Very cool to get the win and see Lebron go beserk in the 4th like he oughta. BUT I don't think this game does anything to subdue the idea that we badly need a better starting PG. At least when Hughes is terrible offensively he gives you more on the defensive end of the ball. Snow seems to be losing a step with each game. And if Gooden would just play clean-up like he did tonight, he'd be fine. Still, happy to see us get the W.

what did lebron do to take over in the 4th?

nice! way to go lebron! the rest of the team will follow his lead when he shows that he wants to win.. in my opinion anyway, hopefully they can keep it up!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."