• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

26 Point Loss...Come On Now...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
I was going to wait for a thread on this, apparently there wont be. This loss really showed your vulnerability and lack of experience, this is your 2nd loss to a team that was actually worth playing, and the Gators just killed you. Oden only had 7 and 7, you guys really need to stop gassing this team, because its pretty clear that your not going to be a contender. So keep racking up the W's against unsignificant teams like Kent State, VMI, Cleveland State and other no name schools. Because until you beat a team worth bragging about, you will be out of the tourny before the Elite 8.

Your an idiot bro. You sound so much better when you dont reply.

Ohio State got killed, obviously; however, that doesn't mean they suck and have no chance of contending by the end of the season. Here's the thing: the core of OSU's team is full of players who were playing high school ball last year. The core of florida's team won the national title last year. The Buckeyes are still learning a new system, how to play with each other, and what it's like playing against top level competition. You can add to that their best player is playing one handed, and is at the stage of conditioning and practice where all the other players were in preseason. There is alot of work to be done, absolutely, but Matta's teams have always shown steady progress and play their best ball at the end of the year. If they stay healthy, the team that Ohio State will put on the court in march will be light year's ahead of the team they have now. Will they be good enough to beat Florida on a neutral field? I don't know, Florida is the best team in the country IMO. But probably yes, they'd at least have a shot. IF they stay healthy, Ohio State will be a very good team by the end of the year. In the meantime they're just good (not very good).

naw, im serious, you guys dont post shit when you lose...had you won, it would be 1 down another to go. i can respect Style, because at least he came in and said something smart. there are so many other teams who have lots more experience, you play Wisconsin 2 times, and if you can beat them in convincing fashion, i think you can start being considered contenders...

wins or losses in December don't mean sh!t kid.

James 23 said:
naw, im serious, you guys dont post shit when you lose...had you won, it would be 1 down another to go. i can respect Style, because at least he came in and said something smart. there are so many other teams who have lots more experience, you play Wisconsin 2 times, and if you can beat them in convincing fashion, i think you can start being considered contenders...
I was going to create a new thread "UF mauls OSU" and post this article, http://ohiostate.scout.com/2/603578.html, but you beat me to it.

I still think Ohio State will be very good by the end of the season IF they stay healthy; however, that's a pretty big if. I wouldn't be suprised at all to see two players go down, and the Buckeyes finish in the middle or worse in the conference.

No posts on how michigan lost by 40?Well let's see we are still young and getting a chemistry together.Oden still doesn't have a right hand and when he does he will be able to dominate like he is supposed to.I don't really care much because we will be there when march comes,nothing matters until big ten play starts.

Michigan isnt ranked #3 and sure isnt considered a contender come March/April...

LOL

Nobody is better than UCLA

James 23 said:
Michigan isnt ranked #3 and sure isnt considered a contender come March/April...

And who is it that you root for?

G-Town. The same team that beat you in the Tourny last year.

Oh boy..here comes the Anti Yankee Tactic..

You only won one more game then we did!!! :neener:

Maybe so, but we got to the sweet 16, and kicked your ass in the tourny. And gave the National Champion their closest win in the whole tourny.

And we still got a better recruiting class for the next two decades..:chuckles:

Give our diaper dandies some time..

Who cares it's December.. This is basketball.. Not football. You must of got confused on that.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."