• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Lebron Safari 2014™

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would you welcome LBJ back?

• Not a chance

Votes: 231 27.5%
  • Sure, everyone deserves a second chance

Votes: 435 51.7%
  • Not at first, but would warm to it

Votes: 180 21.4%
  • Only if its in a year past 2014

Votes: 17 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyzerSozee

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
"No matter where my life may take me there is nothing like being here in Akron # Homesweethome"

No way he tweeted that. Second, I am glad if you still own that mansion and are paying an arm and a leg to the city school district.

Re: Lebron James Tweet- re "HomeSweetHome"

"No matter where my life may take me there is nothing like being here in Akron # Homesweethome"

No way he tweeted that. Second, I am glad if you still own that mansion and are paying an arm and a leg to the city school district.

Why are you still following this douche?

No offense man, but it's stuff like this that makes a lot of the media say we can't move on from this douche.

And yet he still left.

But yeah...you need to treat #6 like I treat Fox News. Ignore, ignore, ignore, because all you're going to do is get frustrated by the stupidity.

Interesting, I thought LeBron and Drake (the rapper) were "boys," but Drake tweeted this....

drakkerdnoir

aye @KingJames im take you to #BurgerKing to get some onion rings thats bout the only ring you gon get, you can have it your way ..

:thumbup:

Any chance we can combine the approx. 3 LBJ threads that were made in the last day? Do you really need to see "LeBron James blah blah blah at a donkey show blah blah" three times in a row on this forum?

To be fair to the man, it IS his home...

And yet he still left.

But yeah...you need to treat #6 like I treat Fox News. Ignore, ignore, ignore, because all you're going to do is get frustrated by the stupidity.

Well said.

Any chance we can combine the approx. 3 LBJ threads that were made in the last day? Do you really need to see "LeBron James blah blah blah at a donkey show blah blah" three times in a row on this forum?

If it become necessary, I'll create another "All Heat Discussion Thread" and dump everything there if it becomes too cluttered. But these threads haven't overwhelmed the forum yet. I would encourage posters to use existing threads instead of starting new ones where possible.

whooo cares ... we already know he loves Akron or whatever.

whooo cares ... we already know he loves Akron or whatever.

Exactly. We all know how the majority of Akron feels about Lebron. There are a few people that still support him in Akron but they are in the minority. I did alot of work up in the Akron schools last quarter and the majority of the kids, teachers, etc.. cant stand the damn guy. I'm glad that hes happy to be home in Akron, too bad Akron cant say the same thing.

It's only a matter of time before he regrets every "decision" he made. I still don't think he understands the impact he made on this city but one day he will look back and say to himself, "I fucked up".

It's only a matter of time before he regrets every "decision" he made. I still don't think he understands the impact he made on this city but one day he will look back and say to himself, "I fucked up".

No he won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."