• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

High School Football Thread 2011

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
For people who are into high school football, high school football started this week, and of course my high school Stow, is playing @ Hoover tonight.

Hopefully we have a good year, as we have had a couple of poor season's.

They've added a student section near the band area, so it should be fun. (I hate we keep wasting our money on the football field, still).

What is your high school?

You can post standing's scores, etc. in this thread too.

SMFHS_Bulldog_(lower_res).jpg

(Go Bulldogs!)

Simon, I went to Firestone, who are the top teams in the area this year? Any kids to watch in the top 100?

Simon, I went to Firestone, who are the top teams in the area this year? Any kids to watch in the top 100?

I don't know for sure. I heard Hoover has the #11 top QB in the country (from a football player that goes to my school and plays for the team -- not sure if true). I heard Hoover is suppose to be good, same with Stow.

My alma mater Brunswick has taken such a big hit ever since the new coaching staff came in. Don't be surprised if they go below .500 on the season. Their schedule is brutal and their offensive line is small like no other.

My alma mater Brunswick has taken such a big hit ever since the new coaching staff came in. Don't be surprised if they go below .500 on the season. Their schedule is brutal and their offensive line is small like no other.

High School students are getting smaller and smaller every year.

Big game for my alma mater, Brecksville, tonight against North Royalton. WKNR will be broadcasting the game live. It starts at 7 pm.

Here's Stow's football schedule........

Today: @ North Canton Hoover - 7:30PM
9/2: @ Kent Roosevelt - 7PM
9/9: Firestone - 7PM
9/16: Twinsburg - 7PM
9/23: Mayfield - 7PM
9/30: Parma Senior HS - 7PM
10/7: Hudson - 7PM
10/14: Elyria - 7PM
10/21: North Royalton - 7PM
10/28: Cuyahoga Falls - 7PM

Bold = home games.

That's our schedule for the year.

I'm attending the Brush @ Eastlake North game tonight.

My alma matter is Avon, they beat the Avon Lake Shoreman for the 2nd time in a row. 2nd time in 50 years...

My alma mater doesn't have a football team. So this thread sucks. Actually, we are going to have one soon, but we are going to suck so bad, it won't even matter.

For whoever mentioned about Hoover having the #11 QB in the country, that is true. His name is Austin Appleby. I beat his team in grade school 32-0 no biggie.

Not sure if anyone knows of my school, Canton Central Catholic. We're division III but we're gonna be good. I'm on the team lol :p. Our RB Devin Green is a straight monster, had over 1,000 yards last year and was injured a few games. We just beat the Alliance Aviators 17-12. Devin had an INT for a TD and our sophomore QB played great. Playin the Perry Panthers next week... Let's go

Stow beat Hoover 27 to 17. Good start for Stow. Hopefully we can beat @Kent Roosevelt next Friday.

My alma mater was apparently getting curbstomped 40-0 last update I got, so...shit.

Stow plays at Kent Roosevelt tonight, they started at 7. I hope they start 2-0. I want us to finally have a good year. The only good year that I can think that Stow had was in either 07 or 08.

For whoever mentioned about Hoover having the #11 QB in the country, that is true. His name is Austin Appleby. I beat his team in grade school 32-0 no biggie.

Not sure if anyone knows of my school, Canton Central Catholic. We're division III but we're gonna be good. I'm on the team lol :p. Our RB Devin Green is a straight monster, had over 1,000 yards last year and was injured a few games. We just beat the Alliance Aviators 17-12. Devin had an INT for a TD and our sophomore QB played great. Playin the Perry Panthers next week... Let's go

All I remember about Canton Central Catholic is you had a kid with only one arm on the tennis team....and he wasn't that bad. At least I think it was CCC.....fuck I don't remember, it was years ago.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."