• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Oakland @ Cleveland - August 29, 30, 31 and Sept. 1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gunther

In Chill Mode
Reaction score
New thread. :)

Pitching matchups here:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/schedule

And some news:

TonyIPI (Tony Lastoria) Being reported that Shin-Soo Choo out two weeks with the oblique. The bad news just keeps coming for the Indians of late.

TonyIPI (Tony Lastoria) Donald scratched from lineup w/ right index finger contusion. At this rate Indians are gonna need to pull fans from stands to field team.

TonyIPI (Tony Lastoria) One bit of good news on the injury front is Trevor Crowe is continuing his rehab and is in Columbus. Should play tomorrow.

Last edited:
Those gray pants for Oakland don't match.

Very nice start for Huff.

FIFTH TIME.

Get rid of this guy, please.

2 good innings for Huff.

He's doing his job but it's taking a lot of pitches and putting me to sleep. Detroit down two after two...

If Choo is going to be out 2 weeks why isn't he on the DL?

Glad to see Huff bounce back so far.

Disappointed in Zeke. Somewhere between Columbus and Cleveland he forgot how to bunt, steal bases, and play the outfield situationally. Then he shows good signs for awhile and gets picked off base or drops a fly ball. Hope he can get his pro game together. Not a bad little player when his head is extracted from his behind.

It always amazes me when the "worst defensive ss in the league" makes a nice play

If Choo is going to be out 2 weeks why isn't he on the DL?

I'm guessing there are several reasons:

• They probably will get him back a game or two sooner by not putting him on the DL
  • He might feel better sooner, since he has shown to be a fast healer
  • The rosters expand on Thursday, so they can bring up anyone they want to then

Just guessing - but timing is everything.

3 good innings for Huff.

Hell yeah Huff and FUCK YEAH ROYALS!

5-0 KC in the bot of the 3rd

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."