• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Sons of Anarchy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrote Squad

All-Star
Reaction score
Does anyone in here watch this show? I'm about 4 episodes into season 3 and am completely hooked. Storylines are awesome and each character has a part of them that I think everyone can relate to (except maybe Tig). I have one question that bothers me though. I knows SAMCRO stands for (S)ons of (A)narchy (M)otorcycle (C)lub (R)edwood (O)riginal. But in John Teller's manifesto, he has it written as Sam Crow, as if it's a person's name. Anyone have any idea why this is? All the "cuts" also have it written as SAMCRO. Was John just stupid or is there a significance? Reminder, I'm only 4 eps in to season 3 so please no spoilers and if you do have a spoiler, please mark it as such.

Also, season 4 starts tonight @10p on FX. Recommend the show for anyone looking for something good to watch.

Probably my favorite show on TV. Can't wait for it to start. Sam Crow is just a nickname...the show was originally supposed to be called "Forever Sam Crow".

Love Breaking Bad too.

Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original (SAMCRO)

There ya go, and yes this is a pretty damn good series...

i love the series. can't wait for the debut tonight at 10 pm. also like justified as well. great show.

Amazing show. I watched the first two seasons on Netflix and now im hooked. If you havent seen it, watch it.

Yea I haven't seen Season 3 yet either but love the show too much I think I may just read up on it online and still watch the show tonight.

Great show.

It starts tonight!?!?

d451c89e-b172-4504-ba65-b5b21b0f0f6e.gif

10 shoWs into season 3, feew more to go. Shit's addictive. Not a fan of Jax Tellers qcting prowress, but regardeless, it's an awesome show.

Yea I haven't seen Season 3 yet either but love the show too much I think I may just read up on it online and still watch the show tonight.

Great show.
don't. Season three is ridiculous

Does anyone in here watch this show? I'm about 4 episodes into season 3 and am completely hooked. Storylines are awesome and each character has a part of them that I think everyone can relate to (except maybe Tig). I have one question that bothers me though. I knows SAMCRO stands for (S)ons of (A)narchy (M)otorcycle (C)lub (R)edwood (O)riginal. But in John Teller's manifesto, he has it written as Sam Crow, as if it's a person's name. Anyone have any idea why this is? All the "cuts" also have it written as SAMCRO. Was John just stupid or is there a significance? Reminder, I'm only 4 eps in to season 3 so please no spoilers and if you do have a spoiler, please mark it as such.

Also, season 4 starts tonight @10p on FX. Recommend the show for anyone looking for something good to watch.

As mentioned before SAMCRO is the acronym. a Journal is a personal thing. Sam Crow gives it a more personal reference. Its just the acronym said as a Name. dont think its something to get too uptight about, Identifying the Club as a person's name as opposed to an acronym also represents the principle of the collective actions as one individual,

I

Okay just watched the season premier. wow. They introduce the big players for the season and lay the groundwork for the season and then proceed to blow away any storyline they had teased.

This will be another great season. All the major players are going all in. Whoever saw that episode ending the way it did would have to be somewhat psychic.

Okay just watched the season premier. wow. They introduce the big players for the season and lay the groundwork for the season and then proceed to blow away any storyline they had teased.

This will be another great season. All the major players are going all in. Whoever saw that episode ending the way it did would have to be somewhat psychic.

Be careful with the spoiler alerts, cunt nugget.

Be careful with the spoiler alerts, cunt nugget.

There was no spoiler. I provided no information regarding the plot. content or events. so apparently I was careful to ensure not to include any information relating to the actual episode content. so please be careful in what you refer to as "spoiler"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."