• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Around the NFL 2011-2012

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MJA1080

Sixth Man
Reaction score
Well the opening game is starting off quite entertaining. Green Bay looked like it wasn't stopping. Pretty happy to have Rodgers on my fantasy team. 3 TD and counting. Sproles is looking really good as well.

I'm surprised Woodson didn't get tossed with that uppercut to Thomas.

These commentators blow

Real fucking pissed that Ingram didn't get in on that last play. Needed the fantasy points. Ugh...

With the way they ran that 3 back system, fuck Ingram...he's benched next week.

These commentators blow

Al Michaels blows? You're not serious, right? He's one of the best... Eva.

What a game. Going back and forth between this game and the stinkians baseball. I was so hoping the Saints would score there. Too damn conservative a play though. Gosh, they didn't see it coming. LOL

Shaun Rogers looked absolutely terrible last night. So did a lot of other Saints, but he really stuck out at some points. Weird seeing him pushed around like that.

Should we make a "Falcons Draft Pick Watch" thread? :chuckles: Or keep it in here?

Real fucking pissed that Ingram didn't get in on that last play. Needed the fantasy points. Ugh...

With the way they ran that 3 back system, fuck Ingram...he's benched next week.

Yeah I was praying he got in. I think later in the season Ingram is going to be good.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Filed to ESPN: Steelers and Troy Polamalu agreed to a new four-year deal. Ties safety to franchise through 2014.

Not surprising, but sucks anyways.

Not surprising, but sucks anyways.

I had a dream about a week ago that Polamalu left Pittsburgh for his hometown Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

I thought it was one of those crazy psychic dreams...but then I looked it up and he's from Fountain Valley, California. :thumbdown

@ProFootballTalkProFootballTalk
Adrian Peterson is signing a seven-year, $100 million deal with $36 million guaranteed, per league source.

Chris Johnson gonna get mad?

Chris Johnson gonna get mad?

I doubt it. The Titans have a history of being cheap. He is probably still in shock they offered as much as they did. As for Peterson, at least that money can take his mind off the fact he won't be playing in a meaningful game anytime soon.

Holy sh*t - Teddy Ginn just showed some world class speed on that kick return. Amazing.

EDIT - and now a punt return for a TD.

Ginn has finally started to sniff his expectations at the pro level. Good for him. One has to wonder what he could do with a decent QB.

What the hell was that? No 'fuck me' skirt for Faith Hill this year? Time for a young replacement. NBC has erred in their belief that the opening is about music.

I don't know, that leather bodysuit was doing all sorts of things right.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."