• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ohio State VS Michigan State (10/1/11)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apathy

shalom
Reaction score
00Urban-Meyer-1.jpg

Last edited:
Luke Fickell is garbage.

3&45? Better run up the middle.

Do people really thing BM is better than TP?

Luke Fickell is garbage.

3&45? Better run up the middle.

Do people really thing BM is better than TP?

We'll never know till our coaches stick a tampon in the endless abyss' that is their vagini and throw the fucking ball. Do they really think qb draws will win the game? Fucking morons.

Last edited:
Fickell doesn't call the plays, but the offensive coordinator is terrible.

Things that could play adequate defense against our offense:

Retarded puppies
A lamp shade
A team of michael J fox clones
The '08 Lions

Miller has stated he wants to do more with the offense. Coaches won't allow it. This is what you get. I guess we live with the loses until or unless Fickell is gone.

Why the fuck don't they roll him out with the option to run or pass? Why not option out of the shotgun as well? There are MANY ways to utilize the kid but we don't and won't use them. Amazing. I'm also not sure what good putting Miller under center does when we know he's going to drop back and pass. It only serves to put him at a disadvantage.

This game isn't on Miller as the coaching doesn't know how to use what they have.

You can't make a senior out of a freshman....Hopefully you're not expecting this kid to be Terrelle Pryor the day he steps on campus.

If you think putting him in the shotgun and trying to open up an offense he doesn't have a handle on is the answer....well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

This offense is going to struggle this season, and while Miller will be fine playing out of the shotgun and running this offense in the future....expecting that to come at 18 years old is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Which is why I told Doug he was insane for thinking this kid was going to come in and hold on to Pryor's job....

You've really got to be objective. This offense is nothing but underclassmen.

You can't make a senior out of a freshman....Hopefully you're not expecting this kid to be Terrelle Pryor the day he steps on campus.

If you think putting him in the shotgun and trying to open up an offense he doesn't have a handle on is the answer....well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

This offense is going to struggle this season, and while Miller will be fine playing out of the shotgun and running this offense in the future....expecting that to come at 18 years old is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Which is why I told Doug he was insane for thinking this kid was going to come in and hold on to Pryor's job....

We know. No one is expecting terrelle for the millionth fucking time. We just want them to try something different. We should win this game, youth or not.

Wow. Let them go into half on a sack. Go fuck yourself Luke.

This is horrible. I can't believe I am watching this shit. Who is thr guard that keeps getting smoked?!? There is nothing about him that jives with the word guard. Awful.

I'll take a shitty year as long as all these terrible coaches that have been riding Tress' coattails for years are finally canned.

We know. No one is expecting terrelle for the millionth fucking time. We just want them to try something different. We should win this game, youth or not.

I don't think some do...clearly.

Terre....err....Braxton isn't even looking down the field, he doesn't know the reads and he doesn't have a full grasp of this offense yet.

Surpremely talented, but would have been infinitely better served by a red-shirt this season.

You are a fucking moron. Yeah, you are. Why? Because you do NOT shut the fuck up when someone tells you to shut the fuck up. MORON.

Shut up. Zip it. Fuck off.

Is that clear?

No one asked your sorry ass for your fucking two cents. I did not. I don't want it. I don't need it. Fuck off. I'm damn tired of you taking my posts and twisting them to suit your sorry ass agenda in here. Fuck off. Now.

Stop dissing the kid as well. This isn't about him. This is about the sorry ass coaching on the OSU sidelines AND in the booth. Just fuck off.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."