• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ohio State VS Michigan State (10/1/11)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You are a fucking moron. Yeah, you are. Why? Because you do NOT shut the fuck up when someone tells you to shut the fuck up. MORON.

Shut up. Zip it. Fuck off.

Is that clear?

No one asked your sorry ass for your fucking two cents. I did not. I don't want it. I don't need it. Fuck off. I'm damn tired of you taking my posts and twisting them to suit your sorry ass agenda in here. Fuck off. Now.

I won't take this kind of harrassment.

And the only moron in here would rather have this kid then the last guy....

Stop being such a queen.

i really, really cannot understand how the biggest football/party school in the midwest whose extracirricular benefits are promoted all over tv cant land a decent quarterback. Fuckign Colorado had a better qb and theyve won 5 games a year for 6 decades straight.

edit: lol like clockwork, doug and boobz. doug, how do you not see it coming? its like your surprised its happening again every time. You guys are adorable, sooo Tom and Jerry

i really, really cannot understand how the biggest football/party school in the midwest whose extracirricular benefits are promoted all over tv cant land a decent quarterback. Fuckign Colorado had a better qb and theyve won 5 games a year for 6 decades straight.

They did, he left school after being suspended...perhaps you missed it.

You realize this new dude is 18 years old right? He wouldn't/shouldn't have been playing this season.

They did, he left school after being suspended...perhaps you missed it.

You realize this new dude is 18 years old right? He wouldn't/shouldn't have been playing this season.

TP wasn't great either. And we should be able to pull more than 1 decent quartback every 4 years. Im not talking about the progression of a rookie who wont amount to anything, we shouldnt have to scrounge this hard for a scrub and try to develop him.. its absolutely insane that we cant get a top prospect and instead settle for a flop project

I'm beginning to think this whole b00bie/Doug thing is a fake. Nobody has been banned yet.

If we win this, this is huge. Keep in mind we improve dramatically next week with the return of the suspended players

Bring on Urban Meyer... seriously, Luke Fickell is fucking terrible as a head coach. Get rid of this whole damned staff and bring in Urban Meyer and whoever the hell he wants.

I didn't have high expectations for this offense anyway, but this might be one of the worst games Ohio State has played in years. NINE passing attempts in the third quarter? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME? As opposed to 26 rushing attempts for a whopping 52 yards? I really hope this is the only year we have to put up with such terrible playcalling.

seriouslyChan.png

Pryor was 10x better than Miller as a freshman. Not even close....this is brutal.

TP wasn't great either. And we should be able to pull more than 1 decent quartback every 4 years. Im not talking about the progression of a rookie who wont amount to anything, we shouldnt have to scrounge this hard for a scrub and try to develop him.. its absolutely insane that we cant get a top prospect and instead settle for a flop project

Yea, he wasn't that great....unless you're looking at wins and statistics.

Braxton Miller was the top rated QB last year. So clearly, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And how many times do I have to watch Travis Howard get completely burned.

Yeah, Pryor is clearly a better QB/player than Miller, at this point. It's not really close. That said, I'd rather struggle with Miller than anyone else right now.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."