• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Modern Warfare 3

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yes, Treyarch is hot garbage. I'm hoping Activision and whatever is left of Infinity Ward can continue to put out good products, however. Honestly, I consider them to be two almost entirely different series at this point. CoD4 was amazing, MW2 was good...WaW and Black Ops were crap. I'm a CoD lifer, but I doubt I'll buy the next Treyarch game.

CoD4 was one of the best shooters of the last decade, period. MW2 was very good as well. WaW and Black Ops have been nothing but absolute crap. I never played CoD3 but I heard it was hot garbage as well. The thing that pisses me off (and should piss off anybody else who plays CoD) is that after all the money they make off of selling map packs, including a map pack that had nothing BUT Nazi Zombies maps, they refuse to dump any of that money into better servers or patching some of the horrid problems with their games. Instead, it's the same recycled formula over and over again with them. I wish somebody could call them out on it or there was some way to prevent them from making another title.

Definitely can't wait to play this.

Xbox Live account: SILKY J0HNS0N 6 (note: those are zeros not O's in J0HNS0N)

Hit me up if anyone interested in playing. Right now still playing Black Ops.

Idk I really liked Black ops and WAW and grew to dislike MW2 more and more.

:hide:

either way I already pre-ordered MW3. There really isn't anything better than a COD game to get a bunch of friends together and play online.

Idk I really liked Black ops and WAW and grew to dislike MW2 more and more.

:hide:

either way I already pre-ordered MW3. There really isn't anything better than a COD game to get a bunch of friends together and play online.

I was unaware that Treyarch had reps on this site. :chuckles:

EDIT: To be fair, I enjoyed WaW for a few months, then I grew to hate it and was all too happy to trade it back for MW2. My favorite class was a Gewher-43 with a silencer, sleight of hand, and satchels (I think I may have had Dead Silence/Ninja or whatever it was called on that game). I also used a Mosin Nagant with irons only.

I rock with the semi-auto and sniper rifles on these games, but MW2 and Black Ops have been VERY disappointing in the amount that they included. MW2 really only had one semi-auto (the FAL) and I only really liked a couple of the sniper rifles on that game (the Intervention being far and away my favorite). Black Ops was disappointing in that there were very few maps that you could really snipe on. It's definitely a game geared towards run and gun and close quarters combat.

Last edited:
I loved WaW. Absolutely loved it. Maybe it was because of the people I played it with, or the fact I used those overpowered n00btubes, but I loved it. Black Ops, loved at the beginning, but hated as time went on.

MW2 was alright. The people that play the game is the problem. Fuck those noob tube/ scavenger homos and the assholes that run around with one man army and noob tube classes. That shit got real old real quick. So did the Commando "knife you from 25 feet away" perk.

All the games have their plus and minuses. Treyarch has Zombies which trumps anything the MW series will ever do. Treyarch also had a big problem with glitching in WAW. MW2 had a bunch of queers playing. So did BO. But I still made those children my bitch with my M-14!

kanYeezy87 on XBOX

IMO, BO was very good besides ghost and the famas. And MW2 was good until all the noob toobs and the UMP silencer. And looking at those videos, it looks exactly like MW2 in terms of graphic wise.

I'm not gonna lie, multiplayer in most games does not really grab me for more than a couple weeks. MW2 didn't, Gears of War never really did, and I don't even play many console games online period. I doubt MW3 will be much different. I'll be dropping $60 for the 5 hour single player campaign which will be awesome no doubt, and a week or two of cheap thrills online. Sad, really. :chuckles:

The only multiplayer games I truly ever enjoyed were the Half Life mods like Counter Strike and Day of Defeat, played those endlessly ... and Blizzard RTS games like Starcraft, Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, all that shit. I guess Diablo 2 as well, but that's an RPG.

So basically PC games.

I'm not gonna lie, multiplayer in most games does not really grab me for more than a couple weeks. MW2 didn't, Gears of War never really did, and I don't even play many console games online period. I doubt MW3 will be much different. I'll be dropping $60 for the 5 hour single player campaign which will be awesome no doubt, and a week or two of cheap thrills online. Sad, really. :chuckles:

The only multiplayer games I truly ever enjoyed were the Half Life mods like Counter Strike and Day of Defeat, played those endlessly ... and Blizzard RTS games like Starcraft, Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, all that shit. I guess Diablo 2 as well, but that's an RPG.

So basically PC games.

I know I'm gonna be waiting awhile, but CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR SC2 EXPANSION. And CS 1.6 was my shit for a looooong time... might see if I can download a cracked version somewhere to play it again.

I know I'm gonna be waiting awhile, but CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR SC2 EXPANSION. And CS 1.6 was my shit for a looooong time... might see if I can download a cracked version somewhere to play it again.

I played CS mostly before 1.6 I think ... back when I was in fucking middle school haha. It was soooo good, I remember waking up early on snow days and just grinding out hours of CS with my buddy. LOL. Day of Defeat I liked even better.

As for SC2 yeah, Blizzcon was today (and tomorrow) and Heart of the Swarm looks like it has some cool new units. I know we're totally off topic :chuckles: But I rarely get to geek out over video games anymore, and I'm a HUGE Blizzard fanatic (like, really huge) so yeah I totally go into nerd mode every year around Blizzcon.

I played CS mostly before 1.6 I think ... back when I was in fucking middle school haha. It was soooo good, I remember waking up early on snow days and just grinding out hours of CS with my buddy. LOL. Day of Defeat I liked even better.

As for SC2 yeah, Blizzcon was today (and tomorrow) and Heart of the Swarm looks like it has some cool new units. I know we're totally off topic :chuckles: But I rarely get to geek out over video games anymore, and I'm a HUGE Blizzard fanatic (like, really huge) so yeah I totally go into nerd mode every year around Blizzcon.

Yeah that's what I heard... can't wait for it to come out next year. They're supposed to price it like an expansion even though it's the same size as WoL, right?

Yeah, everything I've read says they are treating it like an expansion.

Enough of this Skryim talk, let's see them titties, WHIP THEM OUT COME ON!!!

No one mentioned Skyrim ..

MW2 was alright. The people that play the game is the problem. Fuck those noob tube/ scavenger homos and the assholes that run around with one man army and noob tube classes. That shit got real old real quick. So did the Commando "knife you from 25 feet away" perk.

All the games have their plus and minuses. Treyarch has Zombies which trumps anything the MW series will ever do. Treyarch also had a big problem with glitching in WAW. MW2 had a bunch of queers playing. So did BO. But I still made those children my bitch with my M-14!

kanYeezy87 on XBOX

The M14? One of the worst, most inaccurate guns in the game. I could have respected the FN FAL but the M14?? Fuck. I can't count how many times I missed a kill because of that gun. I'd have it dead-red on a person's face and that gun would find a way to miss. My roommate and I call it the Mr. Magoo.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."