• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, it's out in a couple weeks. Where the fuck is the discussion?

[video=youtube;Nm80VuP1q0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm80VuP1q0I[/video]

Some new footage there for you. I got mine preordered for $40 using my GoW 3 Amazon credit. I'm telling you, I rarely geek out over games anymore but this is one I most certainly am going to be spending a ton of time with.

Another title for PC-gaming enthusiasts... ;)

Another title for PC-gaming enthusiasts... ;)

I ordered it on X360 actually. I love me some PC gaming, but I usually save it for competitive FPS, RTS games, and anything that Blizzard makes.

Plus I heard there is very little difference between the 360 and PC of this game.

I ordered it on X360 actually. I love me some PC gaming, but I usually save it for competitive FPS, RTS games, and anything that Blizzard makes.

Plus I heard there is very little difference between the 360 and PC of this game.

I hear ya.. But we'll see if the bolded part holds true come release. Because that's the same shit they say about every game prior to release, until it's released.

With Fallout 3 I originally played through on the 360, and was not disappointed. It was only when I started to play NV and get errors and glitches that I decided to start over on the PC where I could have more control to correct any problems. At that point, I stopped playing any game that was available for both PC/console because it was usually the better choice to play on PC.. Especially if the game supported "Games for Windows" and thereby native support for the 360 wired controller as the sole input device.

Except BF3, which they admitted from the start was raped on X360. :chuckles:

Can't wait for this game. Probably going to be my favorite game in quite a while

Put in over 100 hours in Oblivion. Got all 1250 achievement points.

I can't fucking wait for this game.

i played the shit out of morrowind, for some reason oblivion didn't win me over that much

hopefully skyrim doesn't disappoint

GOTY right here. I usually don't buy strategy guides for games but I invested 40$ for a 600 page strategy guide for this game. It's MASSIVE. I played oblivion probably more then any other game.

Oh and I think I read somewhere that the graphics for this game on computer will melt your face. I'm getting it for 360 though. :dunno:

GOTY right here. I usually don't buy strategy guides for games but I invested 40$ for a 600 page strategy guide for this game. It's MASSIVE. I played oblivion probably more then any other game.

Oh and I think I read somewhere that the graphics for this game on computer will melt your face. I'm getting it for 360 though. :dunno:

www.gamefaqs.com

Guys don't feel like using a strategy guide on the first playthrough kinda ruins the game?

I wouldn't use it like that. My first playthrough I intend to barely use the strategy guide. Only if I get stuck on something. After that first raw playthrough, when I want to explore everything the game has to offer, then I would use the guide.

i only like using a guide when i already have beat the game or put a lot of hours into it, so this way i can cover any areas or secrets i missed

Bethesda strategy guides are the best no doubt. Loved the Oblivion strategy guide.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."