• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
ohhhhh man

[video=youtube;w1AenlOEXao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1AenlOEXao[/video]

ohhhhh man

[video=youtube;w1AenlOEXao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1AenlOEXao[/video]

those graphics are incredible, i'm assuming that's the PC version :shifty:

those graphics are incredible, i'm assuming that's the PC version :shifty:

I'm gonna try to run it on my gaming PC that I built about 3 years ago, but I'm really leaning towards building a new one for this game specifically, and to a lesser extent a few other games that are coming out like MW3. I'm half hoping it doesn't run well so it can give me justification for building a new one :D

This definitely isn't a game you can get the most out of on a console. I won't be touching it on my PS3. Is it still coming out on the 11th or did they push it back? I haven't been keeping up with it because I've been so busy lately.

I'm gonna try to run it on my gaming PC that I built about 3 years ago, but I'm really leaning towards building a new one for this game specifically, and to a lesser extent a few other games that are coming out like MW3. I'm half hoping it doesn't run well so it can give me justification for building a new one :D

This definitely isn't a game you can get the most out of on a console. I won't be touching it on my PS3. Is it still coming out on the 11th or did they push it back? I haven't been keeping up with it because I've been so busy lately.

11th.

I played it for about an hour today before I came to work, I'm counting the seconds until I get off so I can go home and play the rest of the day away.

I was going to buy this, but my girlfriend is getting this for me for Christmas. Ugh.

[video=youtube;j50u0zUeCmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j50u0zUeCmU[/video]

Amazon said that the UPS truck that has my copy started it's delivery rounds just after 7:00 but it's not here yet. :mad:

Just went and picked it up. Not sure I'll get a lot of play time in because I was picked to beta test the old republic this weekend. Oops, I just broke my NDA.

Great game. Lots of improvements over Oblivion. I'm gonna be pouring in a shit load of hours into Skyrim. I'm proud of myself that I still had the willpower to work out today.

Great game. Lots of improvements over Oblivion. I'm gonna be pouring in a shit load of hours into Skyrim. I'm proud of myself that I still had the willpower to work out today.

Not me. Girlfriends cat is lucky she got food today, and its only because the cat bowl is on the way to the refrigerator.

Loving it so far after 4 hours. So glad that there aren't any restrictions of how you can play like there was in Oblivion.

downloaded it last night, died in the first scene of the game...was too busy checking out the dragon, thought they wouldn't let me die in the beginning...and then he burned me with flames :chuckles:

if you're not into mods/sick graphics,just get it for a console
i finally have a good enough pc to run it, and it looks sick,but the ui is really annoying and controlling my character just gets really uncomfortable.maybe it's just my desk, but i'm getting a wired controller so i can play with a controller; the UI was set up for controllers anyway.
It's a really sweet game though, it's crazy how a random quest can pop up,i get distracted, and end up spending a hour sabotaging an incoming boat and finding hidden treasure.
Kind of regret getting it on PC though, so know what you're up against if you get it for pc.

About 3 hours in, love it so far. Would have played more but I don't own a HD TV, so I save my playing time for when I can fully appreciate it's beauty on my friend's nice TV haha.

Also, about 2 and a half hours of those 3 was seriously just doing a very minor side quest I picked up by talking to a guy who originally didn't even wanna talk to me. SO MANY HOURS WILL BE PUT INTO THIS GAME. I love it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."