• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

KUNG FU PANDA MMO

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JDeezy

NBA Starter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;nyeZ8khSEC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0[/video]

Yeah I can't help but laugh. Pandas for both factions.

I've played WoW for 6 years with only one small break and I can gladly say I cancelled last month and this just confirms my actions. What a joke and a half.

Hahahah thats crazy. I used to play Ultima Online back in the day and these things just ruin games like this. UO had a ninja add-on and it just wasn't the same. Hopefully these people don't start coming outside because of this.

Panderans have been in Warcraft for a while. Problem is centering a whole xpac around them is pretty stupid and unexciting.

WOW simply makes me think of this.

[video=youtube;a5IUd5fJ67c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5IUd5fJ67c[/video]

Wish they'd just sack up and give the true Warcraft fans Warcraft IV.

Wish they'd just sack up and give the true Warcraft fans Warcraft IV.

Just got on today, and man, those Rogues are just so overplayed. I don't understand.

Just got on today, and man, those Rogues are just so overplayed. I don't understand.

LMAO

That guy is such a fuckin tool. To this day he still trolls me for saying that to him about 7 years ago.

The fuck are you talking about

Oh, I get it, you totally misunderstood the last two posts. No big deal. :rofl:

No I get the lingo.

I was the second highest geared bear on my med-high pop server before I left. I was on the up on up, had just gotten an offer to one of the upper echelon raiding guilds. Life took over and I just didn't have time nor effort to spare.

They'll start playing the Star Wars game that starts in December.

It's called The Old Republic, okay, it has a name jackass, and it's going to be amazing :D

No I get the lingo.

I was the second highest geared bear on my med-high pop server before I left. I was on the up on up, had just gotten an offer to one of the upper echelon raiding guilds. Life took over and I just didn't have time nor effort to spare.

That wasn't what I meant. It seemed like you thought Pyro and I were arguing or something when we were just cracking a joke.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."