• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

KUNG FU PANDA MMO

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
"Get a room," means don't fuck here fuck in a room away from me.

"Get a room," means don't fuck here fuck in a room away from me.

I realize that. It also had no relevance whatsoever, and I still have no idea what the fuck you were referring to. I guess we'll move on.

Stop drinking, go to sleep, save your brain.

Stop drinking, go to sleep, save your brain.

I see, so you did actually have no clue what was going on and are just trying to save face. Just making sure.

Back to Pandas and MMOs.

Yeah two words.

Fucking. Pandas.

I mean my e-penis won't feel so big when I have to play against pandas. I mean at least the magical hippie cows are called something cool- Tauren. The pandas are called... Pandaren.

Brilliant.

I don't mind their existence. They were in Wc3 as I said.

The problem is that they are basing a whole xpac around them.

The expac is actually based around the Horde and Alliance, the panda's are only part of it. When they introduce a new race the do seem to hype it. I for one hope this is more pvp oriented as was indicated. I hate areana' pvp and I neither hate or love the BG's. I truly miss the epic pvp back when the south shore zerg was going on, when you were actually scared to level an alt.

After adding Protoss in the last expansion I was hoping the next race would be Zerg.

I don't play WoW so I really don't care, but I think the Pandas look cool. WoW has always been kind of a cartoon looking game in comparison to other MMOs anyways.

My MMO experience starts and ends with Everquest.

After adding Protoss in the last expansion I was hoping the next race would be Zerg.

I don't play WoW so I really don't care, but I think the Pandas look cool. WoW has always been kind of a cartoon looking game in comparison to other MMOs anyways.

My MMO experience starts and ends with Everquest.
Everquest was a blast. That game was actually difficult to play and I miss the effort... not gonna lie.

The expac is actually based around the Horde and Alliance, the panda's are only part of it. When they introduce a new race the do seem to hype it. I for one hope this is more pvp oriented as was indicated. I hate areana' pvp and I neither hate or love the BG's. I truly miss the epic pvp back when the south shore zerg was going on, when you were actually scared to level an alt.

It's called Mists of Pandaria (Panderan homeland), the added continent and leveling content is located on Pandaria, features a new race (Panderans) and a new class inspired by that race (Monks), and ... ok, you see where I'm going. I know they said the storyline is about the tension between the Horde and Alliance, but it's safe to say the expansion itself is centered around Panderan and Pandaria.

Southshore Zerg was fun for a while but in the end it required little to no skill. Actually, most PVP in WoW requires little to no skill so I guess it's just whatever is fun to you.

I know I'll play this because I eat up Warcraft stuff no matter what, but I was personally hoping for another Burning Legion-related expac or something else with more flavor. My favorite xpacs: WOTLK>BC>Cataclysm.

I hated Lich King expansion. Yuck. I leveled my paladin and slaughtered everything in sight.

Hell, raiding in Molten Core as a druid in vanilla was terrible. The nerfed Tree is better than that at least.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."