• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#1 UNC and MSU tipoff on an aircraft carrier tonight

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maximus

BANNED
Reaction score
The USS Carl Vinson is the same carrier that sent Bin Laden swimming. Should be interesting to watch. Obama will be there campaigning too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cGgK-9IbIJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carrier-3.jpg

Carrier-classic.jpg

luhfwk-luhfv2heelscarrierbarnes.jpg

heels.practice.jpg

Tip-off

Who: No. 1 North Carolina vs. Michigan State

When: 7 tonight (ESPN)

Where: USS Carl Vinson, San Diego

Series: North Carolina leads 10-3

What if it rains?

What if it rains?

I thought of that too. But, I checked the weather report in San Diego for around 4-6PM and it looks like there is a 20% chance of rain. So, most likely, it will be around 70 and sunny there.

I'm hoping MSU can keep it competitive, but the disparity in talent may be too much to overcome. Not that the next game at Duke gets any easier. Tough back-to-back stretch for a team in transition, but may help build some experience for March (should they get there). Anyways, Go Green!

Meaningful outdoor hoops games are bad ass, and a fitting venue for Veteran's Day. Great call, NCAA.

Izzo on the game: "Magic will be there, the President will be there, unfortunately the 3 Carolina guys who were supposed to go to the NBA will be there."

Excited for this game. Nice game to start off to before the Buckeyes.

They really couldn't get anyone better to sing the National Anthem? Holy shit. :thumbdown

They really couldn't get anyone better to sing the National Anthem? Holy shit. :thumbdown

They really couldn't get anyone better to do the pre-game speech? :chuckles: At least he ditched the mom-jeans.

I'm glad they spent all this money to stage a game on a ship. The U.S. has a surplus of cash anyways.

Gotta love evolving relationship between @cavsdan and magic johnson

Injury already to good looking frosh

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."