• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#1 UNC and MSU tipoff on an aircraft carrier tonight

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Gotta love evolving relationship between @cavsdan and magic johnson
referring to someone by their twitter handle is kinda weird when its not...you know, on twitter

barnes looks a quite a bit bigger. still want anthony davis tho

Is it me or does Harrison Barnes just not stand out? If he needs someone else to get him the ball in college, he'll disappear in the pros. He just doesn't show me that he can put a team on his shoulders and win a game by himself. That worries me from a guy who is projected to be a top 5-10 pick.

Is it me or does Harrison Barnes just not stand out? If he needs someone else to get him the ball in college, he'll disappear in the pros. He just doesn't show me that he can put a team on his shoulders and win a game by himself. That worries me from a guy who is projected to be a top 5-10 pick.

THANK YOU.

FYI, the Austin Rivers era tipping off on ESPNU.

I'll keep saying this as long as anyone won't listen...

Rivers will be drafted 3 spots or higher above Barnes, he'll be an all-star and Barnes will be a career role player.

Its gonna happen and I still can't believe people don't agree. So clear to see.

I'll keep saying this as long as anyone won't listen...

Rivers will be drafted 3 spots or higher above Barnes, he'll be an all-star and Barnes will be a career role player.

Its gonna happen and I still can't believe people don't agree. So clear to see.

I can't comment on Rivers because I have never seen him play, but I said the same about Barnes all of last season as well. The guy is a role player. His offensive game reminds me of Ron Artest. All he does is spot up and shoot or dribble once or twice and pull up for the jumper. No chance he is a superstar at the NBA level. None.

He just doesn't have many WOW moments on the court. I've been casually watching the game and I had no idea that he has 17 points. When you have problems creating for yourself in college, doesn't bode well for the pros.

What's up with Drummond only getting 12 mins for Conn? Is he just getting worked in slowly, or what? Could it be another Fab Melo situation?

What's up with Drummond only getting 12 mins for Conn? Is he just getting worked in slowly, or what? Could it be another Fab Melo situation?

Not sure, but I did see he had a mask on, so I am assuming he injured his face. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Anyways..... Barnes didn't impress me, but John Henson did. If that guy can bulk up, he can be a GREAT defensive player.

Drummond picked up 2 quick fouls in the first 4 mintes...came back in and immediately picked up his 3rd foul in only 5 mins. His nose was broken in practice. But he got popped in the face and went down again in pain with under a minute to go tonight.
He was too amped up early and it cost him.

At a concert right now and sports app not working. How is Rivers doing?

At a concert right now and sports app not working. How is Rivers doing?
Justin_Bieber.jpg

He had a nice first half. 10 pts....8 were free throws. His crossover is just wicked. Blows by guys with ease and all they can do is foul. Missed a couple at the hoop that will fall once he gets comfortable. He's going to break a lot of defenders ankles and get to the line a lot. Couple nice steals. Such a high skill level for a freshman.

Beatles Classic Album Live at Hard Roc, White Album. You warm cunt.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to watch him play in college. I'd expect at least 5-6 30+ point games this year. 30+ points on a team that talented would be impressive...and he'll do it with ease.

I want this goddamn concert to be over so I can watch him play.

He had a nice first half. 10 pts....8 were free throws. His crossover is just wicked. Blows by guys with ease and all they can do is foul. Missed a couple at the hoop that will fall once he gets comfortable. He's going to break a lot of defenders ankles and get to the line a lot. Couple nice steals. Such a high skill level for a freshman.

He may already be the best 1 on 1 player in the country. His dribble moves are absolutely sick, and when he makes up his mind to go to the hoop, there's no one on Belmont who can stop him. The questions scouts have about him (playing as part of a team, defending well, knowing when to shoot and when to pass) probably won't be seen one way or another until he starts playing consistently better opponents.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."