• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland State 2011-2012

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Damage

fuckface
Reaction score
Just picked up a big recruit from Junior Lomomba (A SG/SF from Wisky who received offers from Washington St - Cinci & UCLA)

Anton Grady will see some minutes this year - as will Charles Lee a PG from Wisconsin

We should have a pretty good team this year (a Sr heavy team which is always a good thing when it comes to smaller school teams): Tre Harmon/Jeremy Montgomery/D'Aundray Brown will be the main cogs in the offense

Heard Aaron Pogue lost a ton of weight and should be more agile down low

Add in Anton Grady and Lee and I think this team will be capable of winning 20-25 games this year

Got to have somebody pick up the scoring because last year, the entire offense was on Cole. If he had an off night, we were awful. It will be interesting to see how this conference shakes out. Detroit is the early fav from the media I believe but I really think it is anybody's for the taking.

Go Vikes.

CSU is giving Vandy a fight right now on ESPNU.

And CSU is going to win.. Incredibly impressive performance to open up the season on the road against the #7 team in the nation, and come out with the W. The defense and D'Aundray Brown were great.

Bench production was good. CSU had no bench last year.

Also, Tre and Mongomery combined to go 3-13 from 3's, and they still won comfortably. And Grady had 4 (!) blocks.

Nice win by CSU. I wouldn't mind a NCAA tourney full of dangerous Ohio teams. OSU, Akron, CSU and Cincy.

Is D'Aundray Brown the next Norris Cole (as far as NBA prospects are concerned)? Dude was pretty good before he got hurt last year & has always been a defensive stalwart

That win was beyond huge - highest ranked team we've ever beat

Grady looked pretty comfortable out there

Nice win by CSU. I wouldn't mind a NCAA tourney full of dangerous Ohio teams. OSU, Akron, CSU and Cincy.

Don't forget Kent State - this is suppose to be their best team since their NCAA run in the early 2000's

....and they say Indiana is a basketball state.

You have been known to jump the gun, and then things crash and burn.

Not denying this, but they did destroy the #7 ranked team away. If they can beat a very, very good Kent State team, they will certainly be ranked, maybe even 19.

Not denying this, but they did destroy the #7 ranked team away. If they can beat a very, very good Kent State team, they will certainly be ranked, maybe even 19.

I like you. I suggest later we drink before we go out drinking.

I was just kidding around, CSU will be VERY good this year. How often have you seen a underdog team beat a highly ranked team, and then go lay a goose egg their next game. None the less, i am rooting for them.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."