• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#3 Ohio State vs. #7 Florida at 8pm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DougHeil

The Seasoned Pro
Reaction score
On ESPN2 tonight.

The Plain Dealer has TONS of articles, etc about the football Buckeyes but ZERO on the basketball Buckeyes. WTF is that? The BBall team is ranked 3rd in the country and plays a big game tonight in Columbus. Where's the love from Cleveland? Why all the love for a piss poor football team?

Big game. This game will give us a good indication of how good or how not so good OSU really is.

Here's a preview;
http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/111311aad.html

Can't wait to watch Sullinger and Beal.

Don't mean to be a douche but Florida is ranked #8 :chuckles:

Real excited for this game. True test. We both played shitty teams for our first game and both had 2 huge blowouts. If I remember right Florida had 40 some points within te first 10minutes. Here's to our D

This game won't change how good OSU is or not.. They're legit even if they lose by 15.

I personally think it will be lower scoring than we think. Both D's will show up and with the nerves of the game people will be off.

64-56 OSU

Don't mean to be a douche but Florida is ranked #8 :chuckles:

Real excited for this game. True test. We both played shitty teams for our first game and both had 2 huge blowouts. If I remember right Florida had 40 some points within te first 10minutes. Here's to our D

I went off what the OSU site had. Probably two different polls. One is AP. One is coaches poll or something. :)

I also believe it will be low scoring. In the 60's at the most.

Let's get this shit underway!

Wonder if these fans like basketball more than football now.

Yeah, they look pretty overrated so far, but it's only the first half.

Aaron Craft has no idea what he's doing on offense right now, and Thomas looks like he hasn't changed a bit..

Can someone please remind OSU they're playing a ranked opponent they simply can't bully/outscore?

They played a lot better near the end of the half but you gotta think Florida won't keep turning it over. Sullinger needs to do more.

Do we have better bench depth this year?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."