• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Is Michelle Beadle Pregnant?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Who, who and who? All three appear pregnant...

Michelle Beadle is the host of SportsNation, a show on ESPN...SMH... and you guys (well, most of you) call yourself heterosexual sports fans?

I'm sure a lot of you have probably seen this GIF posted before:

michelle_beadle_hotdog.gif

That's her

Michelle Beadle is the host of SportsNation, a show on ESPN...SMH... and you guys (well, most of you) call yourself heterosexual sports fans?

That's her
Heterosexual sports fans from NEOhio quit watching ESPN about a year and a half ago.

I don't watch ESPN. It's for New Yorkers. ARE YOU A NEW YORKER?

OMG, an average woman that does something related to sports!!!!! I must worship her and partake in gossip about whether or not she's pregnant, then question some other dude's sexuality!!

I don't watch ESPN. It's for New Yorkers. ARE YOU A NEW YORKER?

Heterosexual sports fans from NEOhio quit watching ESPN about a year and a half ago.

Did I at any point say that I watched the show? Just because I know who Hayden Panettiere is; doesn't mean that I watch Heroes or anything that she has ever been in.

OMG, an average woman that does something related to sports!!!!! I must worship her and partake in gossip about whether or not she's pregnant, then question some other dude's sexuality!!

Did I ever say that she was so hot that she deserved worship? No.

Is she more attractive than the average sports reporter? I think so.

Did I partake in any gossip about her being pregnant? No.

I questioned some people's sexuality based on the fact that a website containing a wealth of sports information also has a thread called "The Hot Girl's Sexytime Thread" that has 97 pages worth of naked/semi-naked females. One would think that a female sports reporter that is fairly attractive might stick out a bit in people's minds

Did I at any point say that I watched the show? Just because I know who Hayden Panettiere is; doesn't mean that I watch Heroes or anything that she has ever been in.

I questioned some people's sexuality based on the fact that a website containing a wealth of sports information also has a thread called "The Hot Girl's Sexytime Thread" that has 97 pages worth of naked/semi-naked females. One would think that a female sports reporter that is fairly attractive might stick out a bit in people's minds

I bet you have seen heroes though and probably Beth Cooper too...;)

Did I say you did...?

That's her

She's a biter... no thanks.

Did I say I didn't know who she was?
Did I say she wasn't attractive?

No, I call myself a heterosexual sports fan who has a big boy job that doesn't allow me time to watch Mike & Mike, Cold Pizza and SportsNation every day.

I would bang her with my pants on, that's how much I want to ravage that.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."