• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Sons of Anarchy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Series is fucking very good so far this season ...

anybody keeeping up with the show so far? last weeks episode was by far the most intense one yet especially with the whole opie thing. so where does the club go now with clay no longer in the picture? he had it coming imo.

Spoiler**********************

Jon, don't be naive enough to think Clay is necessarily dead. I don't watch previews for the following week, so I'm not sure what they showed for this week yet. That said, I'd be extremely disappointed if Clay were dead. He's probably my second favorite TV villain of all time behind Michael Emerson on Lost. We still need to play out the Clay-Jemma-Jax-JT storyline before Clay goes anywhere. This season really started slow but has picked up incredibly lately and I'm very excited to see where it goes in coming weeks.

Clay isn't dead .... not yet and i wouldnt assume he dies.

Anyone else looking forward to the season premiere tonight?

I am.

I might try watching the last episode from the previous season before..other then Clay getting shot By Op, I forget almost all of it.

It starts tonight? The 21st birthday keeps getting better.

tumblr_m7y32vuGdS1rydouao1_500.gif

10 shoWs into season 3, feew more to go. Shit's addictive. Not a fan of Jax Tellers qcting prowress, but regardeless, it's an awesome show.

He is an English guy trying to portray a hardass American, so that probably doesn't help.

Okay just watched the season premier. wow. They introduce the big players for the season and lay the groundwork for the season and then proceed to blow away any storyline they had teased.

This will be another great season. All the major players are going all in. Whoever saw that episode ending the way it did would have to be somewhat psychic.

all over again to the third power.

Well...

*NOT REALLY SPOILERS BUT I AM COMMENTING ON THE NEW EPISODE*

That literally made me feel....i don't know. That was an insanely powerful scene. I don't think.......wow.

Well...

*NOT REALLY SPOILERS BUT I AM COMMENTING ON THE NEW EPISODE*

That literally made me feel....i don't know. That was an insanely powerful scene. I don't think.......wow.

I know what you mean. Wasn't expecting it to be him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."