• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Can't load RCF

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Da Hard Way

Columbus Goat
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems ? I can't connect to RCF when I'm on my home network from my computer or phone, yet I can go and load every other site on the worldwide web :( any suggestions or ideas to fix this?

I've been having some trouble as well. no idea

Same here.. I have time Warner at home. I am able to connect if I use 3G service via cell phone or iPad but can't do it over time Warner's network. Hasn't worked for a week.

Glad to know I'm not the only one having problems. Never had any before the site went down and back up.

Alright the nba is back and i really need my rcf , i hate browsing on a iphone. Can we get this fixed :(

Was a time warner problem... we think. Should be cleared up.

Same here... Having to use 3G service to look at rcf. Every other website works fine on wifi.

What browser are you guys using?

I have insight...still down :(

I have them as well and when this happens I do this and it usually fixes it

unplug your router or ethernet cord from your pc

open dos (command prompt)

in dos (command prompt)

type what you see below and hit enter

ipconfig/flushdns

after that you can reset your router if you won't but you usually don't need to do so

EDIT
If you use Avast, Malware Bytes or any other like software make sure the databases are up to date because certain software suites will quarantine or block urls that are suspicious (they do this by not letting the url load or by cookie denial. This happens to me on sites where add block doesn't block all the embeded ads, same with the no script ad on)

Using an ad blocker or something like malwarebytes? Try disabling them and accessing RCF. If that doesn't work try using a proxy server and seeing if you can access RCF... could be a routing issue - http://hideseries.info/

I use firefox and then i tried to pull rcf up on IE and got the same thing. I did the http:/ and got nothing. The page loads or tries to load for about 20 seconds and then says connection has timed out. Unplugged the router , not sure where i need to type that in at @kb. I'm not great with computers, might have to break that down into slow ppl terms

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."