• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

How Will Attendance Be This Season

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anglefan

Getting a lot of that weak stuff outta here!
Reaction score
What does everyone think? Will we keep the average above 15,000 or will we tank in attendance this season?

Most of us supported the lockout so I do not think that would turn away fans from attending. That plus having Irving now should show some solid numbers but probably less than last year still.

I think the excitement of Irving and Thompson will sell a few tickets at the start of the season, but it will really depend on if the rookies make the games exciting or they struggle and don't get a lot of playtime. I'm expecting a dip after the first dozen or so games and then for the Cavs to find a decent average for the rest of the season.

This city has really come to embrace the Cavs and adding another #1 pick I think will help keep interest high. I'm expecting it will still be way higher then it is for most losing record teams.

I think the excitement of Irving and Thompson will sell a few tickets at the start of the season, but it will really depend on if the rookies make the games exciting or they struggle and don't get a lot of playtime. I'm expecting a dip after the first dozen or so games and then for the Cavs to find a decent average for the rest of the season.

This city has really come to embrace the Cavs and adding another #1 pick I think will help keep interest high. I'm expecting it will still be way higher then it is for most losing record teams.

It also depends on how many "cheap seats" are available that could inflate the numbers as well. I heard it mentioned that teams were going to increase the numbers but have no solid info at this time.

It also depends on how many "cheap seats" are available that could inflate the numbers as well. I heard it mentioned that teams were going to increase the numbers but have no solid info at this time.

That "buy 2 tickets at a discount and get a third free" promotion that the Cavs ran on Monday was a good start. I hope we see more promotions like that.

Bring a can of pop, get a free season ticket.

Pretty sure Stern said in an interview on Twitter that every arena would have about 500 seats for $10 or less.

Somewhere between the Indians and Browns attendence

Overall Attendance will be down because of the mass amounts of season ticket sales, but there will be less empty seats, but we Have 2 Top 4 Picks. We're used to seeing undrafted players or Boneheads like Hickson. Irving and TT seem to the anti-lebron at the moment which will be welcoming to most fans.

It will be a buy an upper deck and move to the lower deck type season.

They can't possibly beat the Indians because they averaged higher than the Q's capacity.

Unless he meant above the Browns attendance and below the Indians attendance.

There is no way in hell that a shortened Cavs season beats a full-length Indians season at home. None. Zero.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."