• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Can't load RCF

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'm rcf's lost boys wandering around on random networks here and there. This can't be liifeeee

Hm, just had this problem for the first time myself. I have Uverse and am on my iPad. It wouldn't load and then randomly started to work again.

Hm, just had this problem for the first time myself. I have Uverse and am on my iPad. It wouldn't load and then randomly started to work again.

Just had the same problem, I think everyone had that problem. I didn't see any posts updated for about 40 minutes.

My shit still not working. I just called insight and there's nothing they can do. I donated to this got damn site and this the thanks i get. Ya im salty :(

Please send me a private message of your IP address, and I'll talk to the servers to see if theres a firewall. That goes for everyone else having problems as well. Lets take care of this before the season starts.

USE GOOGLE DNS SERVERS. I'm almost betting for whatever reason, you have an issue with DNS not recognizing realcavsfans.com.

Try using google's public DNS servers and see if that doesn't change things.

My issue is cleared up. Of course I had to move to solve the problem. I moved into a new house and setup time Warner and the site works fine now. Something changed with my time Warner connection at my old place that caused the problem. It wasn't the site.

Ya i dont know what was wrong with mine. Ive been using time warner but i havent had any problems in awhile.

USE GOOGLE DNS SERVERS. I'm almost betting for whatever reason, you have an issue with DNS not recognizing realcavsfans.com.

Try using google's public DNS servers and see if that doesn't change things.
What exactly do I have to do?

I've been having problems the last 2-3 days loading the site on my phone. The site loads up but it has the message "The forum is down temporarily." I've tried clearing my phones Cache the history restarting my phone and even have gone as far and pulling my battery out. It's the HTC Sensation for T-Mobile. Tuesday when it first happened It didn't work then an hour or so later the forum came back only to put me back in the current state I'm in. Has anyone else had problems viewing the forums on there phone lately?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."