• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Great Groupon Deal for Cavs Tickets!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Your paying $42 total for a ticket to the home opener and to the Miami game. I got 2 so it was $84. They blocked off certain sections and seats for this deal. You pick up the tickets when you arrive at the Q so they assign you seats then.

So they are selling tickets to be able to sit by yourself?

Your paying $42 total for a ticket to the home opener and to the Miami game. I got 2 so it was $84. They blocked off certain sections and seats for this deal. You pick up the tickets when you arrive at the Q so they assign you seats then.

So is it first come first serve for those sections?

So they are selling tickets to be able to sit by yourself?

No.... You buy the vouchers then redeem them at the Q. So if multiple people purchase the vouchers and want to sit together you redeem them together and request the amount of seats you want.

As an example, I purchased 2 and my buddy purchased 2. All 4 people attending the game will go together and redeem together. Since we redeem together we can request 4 seats in a row.

So is it first come first serve for those sections?

It is first-come first-serve. If you come with a big group I would recommend going early to guarantee seats together. They won’t overbook though. If they sell you tickets you will get in.

It was a good deal. I was looking to go to the home opener but the cheapest tickets I could find were $75 for the worst seats. I came across this deal and got the same seats for $21 plus tickets to the Miami game for $21.

It was a good deal. I was looking to go to the home opener but the cheapest tickets I could find were $75 for the worst seats. I came across this deal and got the same seats for $21 plus tickets to the Miami game for $21.

Tickets are on sale now at face value. But this is also a good deal. Kind of sad though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."