• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Holgrem Presser

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jonmchugh

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Mike Holmgrem will speak to the media this morning at 1145. you can hear it live on espn 850 or stream it on clevelandbrowns.com

I wonder if Hormgerm will talk about the specifics of his 20-year plan to bring the Browns back to a lower level of mild respectability.

I hope he comes out firing.

People, that is.

All the sites are blocked at my worked to listen - will someone post a recap.

Thanks!!!!

rep to whoever provides cliffs

tumblr_lq4eo4fMX71qht847.gif

Holmgren: Colt didn't receive a consussion test on the sideline.

(I won't be able to give updates for long)

Says Colt wasn't tested on the sidelines for a concussion. Then proceeds to say he has a reasonable answer. HOW CAN YOU HAVE A REASONABLE ANSWER ABOUT LEAGUE RULES THAT WERE BROKEN?!

lmao, how does no one see the hit?!

This is bullshit. And Mike is being really defensive about this.

No one is taking responsibility.

Beyond player safety, Shurmur is on the hook for possibly costing the Browns the win. If he lets Seneca finish that drive there's a much better chance we score. So Shurmur fucked up in two ways: he carelessly risked the health of his starting QB and hurt his team's chances of winning.

Beyond player safety, Shurmur is on the hook for possibly costing the Browns the win. If he lets Seneca finish that drive there's a much better chance we score. So Shurmur fucked up in two ways: he carelessly risked the health of his starting QB and hurt his team's chances of winning.

What, so we can bitch about getting meaningless wins in April when we don't get to draft the player we all want?

Says his actions didn't warrant a concussion test. WHO CARES?! DO IT ANYWAY!!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."