• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

favorite iphone apps / games

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

jonmchugh

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hey guys, what are your favorite iphone apps and games? my favorite I use all the time is Tune-in radio Pro. You can pause and record radio shows and what not. I recentely downloaded Fruit Ninja and that game is pretty fun. Any other good games worth buying?

Hey guys, what are your favorite iphone apps and games? my favorite I use all the time is Tune-in radio Pro. You can pause and record radio shows and what not. I recentely downloaded Fruit Ninja and that game is pretty fun. Any other good games worth buying?

Thanks for recommending Tune-in! I just downloaded it, great app!

Thanks for recommending Tune-in! I just downloaded it, great app!

not a problem. you have to purchase the pro version to record but it's well worth it. i use it at the office and listen to podcasts, wknr and re-runs of the triv show. it's a lot better than the espn app. you can listen to basically any podcast you can find on the itunes store

NBA Game Time has live streaming of any game thats a plus

IheartRadio

Shazam

Planets

Madden NFL 12 is 0.99$ right now

I'm getting an iPhone 4s in days. Company moving from T-Mobile with Blackberry's to ATT with Blackberry's or iPhones...I'm making the switch. Have actually NEVER had a touch screen phone in my life. Then again, my company(s) have always paid for my cell phone, so no need to get my own. Unfortunately, most companies operate on BES.

Can't come soon enough, because crunchSMS is giving my BB fits - keeps bogging down, causing me to have to pull the battery.

NFL Flick Quarterback is a pretty fun time waster.

Here's a vid:
[video=youtube;j2CBU7a-k2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2CBU7a-k2U[/video]

Flick Soccer by the same guys is good, too.

Tiny Wings
Temple Run
Christiano Ronaldos Heads Up
Words with Friends
Hangin With friends
The rest are mostly just EA Games like madden,life,monopoly and stiff like that

GroupMe is cool if you have a close group of friends who like to keep up with each other and talk shit.

flickfieldgoal is a good one
will try to download the flickquarterback one when i get home

flickfieldgoal is a good one
will try to download the flickquarterback one when i get home

yeah flickfieldgoal is very addictive. i'm patiently waiting for the untethered jailbreak to be released for the 4s. i've heard that it could be out in the next couple weeks.

Flick Homerun, Living Earth, Flick Golf and any of the Angry Birds. Oh and NBA Jam. I think it well worth the money.

Temple Run may be the most addictive game when you first play.

Ski On Neon is one I just downloaded. Once you get use to it it's fucking impossible to put down. Hands down one of the coolest games out there. Excellent bathroom time waster

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."