• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 5| Bobcats @ Cavs Jan. 3rd 7 pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Going tonight. Pretty pumped about it too, although I'm going after work which means I'll be there about when the doors open...

Feel like it's going to be like he Nets game, close for most of the time then the Cavs will make a run and win in light fashion.

I actually think a Gee/Casspi swipe would be better for both of them. I think Casspi would be a ton better coming off the bench.

Feel like it's going to be like he Nets game, close for most of the time then the Cavs will make a run and win in light fashion.

I actually think a Gee/Casspi swipe would be better for both of them. I think Casspi would be a ton better coming off the bench.

Has there been any discussion of playing both of them together or giving Eyenga some playing time. Its weird, on their site it lists gee as a SG and Casspi and Eyenga as SFs, but they play Gee at SF all the time. Does anyone know the reasons for this? Is Eyenga that bad and do they not like Gee at the SG position?

This is going to be an interesting game.

This could be like the Nets game like someone said.....but the Cavs should be able to win this game.

Is it possible to trade a playoff spot for a draft pick? :chuckles:

I'm so torn every time I watch a game. I love rooting for a win when I watch this young team, but I want another high draft pick.

Has there been any discussion of playing both of them together or giving Eyenga some playing time. Its weird, on their site it lists gee as a SG and Casspi and Eyenga as SFs, but they play Gee at SF all the time. Does anyone know the reasons for this? Is Eyenga that bad and do they not like Gee at the SG position?

Gee, Eyenga and Casspi are all small forwards as their ball handling isn't good enough to play big minutes at shooting guard.

Feels weird to go into a game thinking that we are the better team and should take the win...

Re: Game 5| Bobcats @ Cavs Jan. 3rd 7 pm EDT

Nikki-Visser-3.jpg

mufasa.gif

Cavs BETTER win this, or else we might have a... plastic... cup... gate on our hands from the people who decided to come out in a blizzard.

I'd rather have Gee starting

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."